Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tennessee Titans 2013 NFL SCHEDULE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J.Redd10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one love the schedule. It will show us early who are the TN titans & is locker our QB that's gone take us to the dance & how the players respond to munch.
This should be a good season I'm very excited because if the titans can play physical old Titan football cause havoc on the opposing QB, run the ball at will
& the defense can create turnovers I can see us winning 9-11 games.
Hou doesn't scare me you shutdown their running game you can stop their passing game.
Ind hasn't yet found their swagg growing with luck under center.
Jack what's understood doesn't have to be explain
Bottom line we win our division we go to the playoffs.
Players I'm counting on to make huge impacts next yr
In this order Derick Morgan Colin McCarthy Tommie Campbell Michael griffin.
On paper & if our LBs can stay healthy we have a true sick tandom guys that can cover rush the QB & all have high Iqs.
Our secondary is above average & can be great if they didn't have to cover so long & play 10yrds off all the time.
CJ needs to step up and become a leader this yr be more Vocal and hold himself accountable
Kenny britt needs to stay healthy
& Kendall mark my words will be electric this yr
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i do like about the schedule this year is the 4pm EST games. If you live outside the the Titans viewing market what im about to type could benifit you because its prob gonna benifit me but Week 4 Jets at Titans will be the only CBS game on at 4 so ill get lucky there. SF at Titans will also be the only teams playing on FOX at 4 that week. And Titans at Broncos will be the only CBS game at 4 that week so im liking my chances of watching some Titans game from my couch on my tv opposed to going to a Buffalo Wild Wings or watching a stream online. Hope this info is helpful to someone other than me

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
Dionysus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
What i do like about the schedule this year is the 4pm EST games. If you live outside the the Titans viewing market what im about to type could benifit you because its prob gonna benifit me but Week 4 Jets at Titans will be the only CBS game on at 4 so ill get lucky there. SF at Titans will also be the only teams playing on FOX at 4 that week. And Titans at Broncos will be the only CBS game at 4 that week so im liking my chances of watching some Titans game from my couch on my tv opposed to going to a Buffalo Wild Wings or watching a stream online. Hope this info is helpful to someone other than me

Well it's quite helpful to me too. I live in Houston which means the weeks we play the Texans and primetime games are the only guaranteed TV times for me. Otherwise I'm hauling a$$ to SRO's Sportsbar every Sunday to watch the game religiously. These late games will save me some time and gas. Very Happy
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Hope this info is helpful to someone other than me

Well it's quite helpful to me too.

And when you sign up, PM me for my DirecTV account number so we can both get $10/month off the bill! Cool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Hope this info is helpful to someone other than me

Well it's quite helpful to me too.

And when you sign up, PM me for my DirecTV account number so we can both get $10/month off the bill! Cool

Mann... I love Sunday ticket, I have had it for 8 seasons now. I cannot imagine Sunday without it now. Dancing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: