Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Schedule - Updated
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39730
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: 2013 NFL Schedule - Updated Reply with quote

Full 2013 Schedule - http://t.co/1sJOrHLIVu

Open the season against the Bills.


***Update***
We play the Dolphins week 8 at home and will visit them on week 15.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute


Last edited by Billy Spikes on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5145
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens opening up against the Broncos and Pats? That's pretty ridiculous...
_________________
On Logan Ryan, pre-draft:
patsfan25 wrote:
Logan Ryan will be the steal of the draft.


Aite,

peace.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39730
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
We play the Dolphins week 8 at home and will visit them on week 15.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39730
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We open against the #Bills on week 1.

Full 2013 Schedule - http://t.co/1sJOrHLIVu
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naq


Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Posts: 8008
Location: Westeros
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well so much for Baltimore week 2.... At least we start the season 2-0
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3716
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens prime-time week 16 is a massive screw-up in my opinion - odds are both teams will have made the play-offs by then. They might be playing for seeding, but might not be. Would have liked that game earlier.
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
rabbisson


Joined: 26 Dec 2004
Posts: 28826
Location: Stam#PoWwW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
Ravens prime-time week 16 is a massive screw-up in my opinion - odds are both teams will have made the play-offs by then. They might be playing for seeding, but might not be. Would have liked that game earlier.


I disagree. The later we see the Ravens, the better.
_________________

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan06


Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Posts: 2823
Location: Chestnut Hill
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a season ticket holder, I am ecstatic that there are no home Monday Night Football games.

They are fun to watch on TV but suck going to, IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39730
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rex on playing NE this year: "Im sure well make a better account of ourselves this time." Translation, @adbrandt: No butt fumbles.


http://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/statuses/325040338123239424

Laughing
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VTPatsFan


Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Posts: 2037
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday Night against the Panthers? Really?

Okay, NFL Schedule Makers, whatever you say.
_________________
Adopt-a-Patriot
Rob Gronkowski
NOTICE: Rob Gronkowski is currently going repairs and will be back to destroy defenses in 2014.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3716
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
ChazStandard wrote:
Ravens prime-time week 16 is a massive screw-up in my opinion - odds are both teams will have made the play-offs by then. They might be playing for seeding, but might not be. Would have liked that game earlier.


I disagree. The later we see the Ravens, the better.


I was talking purely from an exciting-to-watch stand point. Good chance there isn't much to play-for.

However - speaking tactically, I still don't like it. The last thing we need is Brady banged up but Suggs/Doom/Ngata two weeks before the play-offs.
Plus Jules will definitely be hurt by then...and he's the one that scores our Ravens TDs.
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9055
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sunday, Sept. 8 -- at Bills (1 p.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 12 -- vs. Jets (8:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 22 -- vs. Buccaneers (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 29 -- at Falcons (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 6 -- at Bengals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 13 -- vs. Saints (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 20 -- at Jets (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 27 -- vs. Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 3 -- vs. Steelers (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 10 -- BYE
Monday, Nov. 18 -- at Panthers (8:40 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 24 -- vs. Broncos (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 1 -- at Texans (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 8 -- vs. Browns (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 15 -- at Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 22 -- at Ravens (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 29 -- vs. Bills (1 p.m.)

_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9055
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I want to keep the NFL sunday ticket. Tons of games at 4 and 8pm slots.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VTPatsFan


Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Posts: 2037
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
Quote:
Sunday, Sept. 8 -- at Bills (1 p.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 12 -- vs. Jets (8:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 22 -- vs. Buccaneers (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 29 -- at Falcons (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 6 -- at Bengals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 13 -- vs. Saints (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 20 -- at Jets (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 27 -- vs. Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 3 -- vs. Steelers (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 10 -- BYE
Monday, Nov. 18 -- at Panthers (8:40 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 24 -- vs. Broncos (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 1 -- at Texans (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 8 -- vs. Browns (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 15 -- at Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 22 -- at Ravens (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 29 -- vs. Bills (1 p.m.)


Thanks for posting it here, I was having trouble navigating through NFL.com's terrible site layout.

Edit: Dang it! This year's late Patriots birthday present is a game against the Browns...
_________________
Adopt-a-Patriot
Rob Gronkowski
NOTICE: Rob Gronkowski is currently going repairs and will be back to destroy defenses in 2014.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9055
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VTPatsFan wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Quote:
Sunday, Sept. 8 -- at Bills (1 p.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 12 -- vs. Jets (8:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 22 -- vs. Buccaneers (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 29 -- at Falcons (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 6 -- at Bengals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 13 -- vs. Saints (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 20 -- at Jets (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 27 -- vs. Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 3 -- vs. Steelers (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 10 -- BYE
Monday, Nov. 18 -- at Panthers (8:40 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 24 -- vs. Broncos (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 1 -- at Texans (4:25 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 8 -- vs. Browns (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 15 -- at Dolphins (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 22 -- at Ravens (8:30 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 29 -- vs. Bills (1 p.m.)


Thanks for posting it here, I was having trouble navigating through NFL.com's terrible site layout.

Edit: Dang it! This year's late Patriots birthday present is a game against the Browns...


Yeah. NFL.com didn't update their 2013 schedule yet. Annoying.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group