Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JIMMY HASLAM'S TAX ADVICE CORNER (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

A-holes

Chill, dude. What's a little 1st degree murder among friends?
buno67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man the mods in TAST are being anal today, I just posted a great meme and they removed it Sad It was a play on words with a major current event and played it into a important event in WWII history... I am sad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Pouncey pic is unreal.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
CleBrowns07

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
man the mods in TAST are being anal today, I just posted a great meme and they removed it Sad It was a play on words with a major current event and played it into a important event in WWII history... I am sad

you should have posted it in the pokemon thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Training camp is 8 days, 22 hours and 3 minutes away. Not that I'm counting.
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
buno67 wrote:

you should have posted it in the pokemon thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy [inappropriate/removed] this weekend, the state park I work at is the location of a triathalon every year, this year this guy while on the bike route on one of the major roads was goin over a hill with his head down and a car had run out of gas he slammed into the SUV going like 30 went through the back window cut his carotid artery, they couldn't get him stable to be able to put him on the mercy flight so they had to rush him to the local hospital where he died. :/ such a sad event. Treat each day if it was your last boys, every day you wake up is a good day

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

buno67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man I am so mad at my one friend. We were friends because we were both HS Social Studies Education majors.

We both work at the same place, I helped him get that job. While we are at this job, I have told my boss that I am openly looking for a teaching position and what not and we always talk about it. I tell him about interviews I have and stuff to keep him updated. Where my buddy had a bad student teaching experience and didnt want to pursue teaching right away and has told our boss that he doesnt want to purse teaching. Like I am always looking for job postings and Im applying to a lot of schools and different positions and he doesnt really look.

Ok I had this all in mind and one day I was talking to him because a school I was applying to always had a guidance counselor job open and I told him cause I know his gf was looking for a position. So I told him about and it and also mention how I applied for a HS Social Studies position. Well he was like, Im gonna apply for that too and blah blah blah.

Well we both get interviews. My buddies experience/training is only college education and his student teaching exp. My experience/ training is the same college education, we both got the same student teaching grade but I begin to separate myself by having experience in special educaton, I should get my license in special education a week or two after July 29th, when I take my test and I have a semester of subbing for general education teachers and special education teachers.

We my buddy and I are both waiting to get the call back from the principal to get the 2nd interviews for this position. So we are golfing today and he gets the call back from the principal and I dont. I am furious about it. I thought I had an amazing interview. It went 10x better than my first interview for a school.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
man I am so mad at my one friend. We were friends because we were both HS Social Studies Education majors.

We both work at the same place, I helped him get that job. While we are at this job, I have told my boss that I am openly looking for a teaching position and what not and we always talk about it. I tell him about interviews I have and stuff to keep him updated. Where my buddy had a bad student teaching experience and didnt want to pursue teaching right away and has told our boss that he doesnt want to purse teaching. Like I am always looking for job postings and Im applying to a lot of schools and different positions and he doesnt really look.

Ok I had this all in mind and one day I was talking to him because a school I was applying to always had a guidance counselor job open and I told him cause I know his gf was looking for a position. So I told him about and it and also mention how I applied for a HS Social Studies position. Well he was like, Im gonna apply for that too and blah blah blah.

Well we both get interviews. My buddies experience/training is only college education and his student teaching exp. My experience/ training is the same college education, we both got the same student teaching grade but I begin to separate myself by having experience in special educaton, I should get my license in special education a week or two after July 29th, when I take my test and I have a semester of subbing for general education teachers and special education teachers.

We my buddy and I are both waiting to get the call back from the principal to get the 2nd interviews for this position. So we are golfing today and he gets the call back from the principal and I dont. I am furious about it. I thought I had an amazing interview. It went 10x better than my first interview for a school.

You only have one friend? Are you a little off?....

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
buno67 wrote:

HEY! Its about quality not quantity!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
buno67 wrote:

HAD

He HAD one friend.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Well hell it sounds like you have neither of those in your friendships

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Well hell it sounds like you have neither of those in your friendships

I did kick his butt in golf today tho lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey CleBrown07 is my friend...not by choice lol he is family lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

HAD

He HAD one friend.

Hahahaha

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 94 of 99

Jump to: