You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JIMMY HASLAM'S TAX ADVICE CORNER (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmytruckstop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlos Hyde you moron
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmytruckstop wrote:
Carlos Hyde you moron

It gets better

Quote:
Bad news for OhioSt. Carlos Hyde, expected to be Urban's 1st 1000-yd RB, booted & star cb bradley Roby also gets arrested

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Jimmytruckstop wrote:
Carlos Hyde you moron

It gets better

Quote:
Bad news for OhioSt. Carlos Hyde, expected to be Urban's 1st 1000-yd RB, booted & star cb bradley Roby also gets arrested

The Roby thing is easily worse for our chances. However the Hyde rumor is disgusting if true.

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Single game tickets go on sale today.

Haven't seen a Browns-Steelers game in several years, since the game sells out so quickly. Just snagged a pair of tix for my son and me.

Now all we have to do is win.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tipping thread in the TAST forum is starting to really [inappropriate/removed] me off as a former server
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
That tipping thread in the TAST forum is starting to really [inappropriate/removed] me off as a former server

You piqued my curiosity so I had to look. People are asshats, I swear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

You get the ppl that have never worked in the industry and never have had to, and they have no clue what the industry is like, they just look at how much your minimum wage is, when in most placed than not you get Lower than min wage. [inappropriate/removed] them
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

You get the ppl that have never worked in the industry and never have had to, and they have no clue what the industry is like, they just look at how much your minimum wage is, when in most placed than not you get Lower than min wage. [inappropriate/removed] them

That thread pissed me off

Just a few clowns though

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Just a few clowns though

He don't tip...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Just a few clowns though

I want someone to mesas food
candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tip thread is just a microcosm of the douchbaggery level in society in general.
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2014 Adopt a Brownie: Jim Dray: 10 Receptions, 144 Yards (14.4 ypc), 1 TD, 8 FD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I'm Uptown drinking last night with some friends, sippin on Powers (Irish Whiskey, my weapon of choice), playing some pool, darts, smoking cigarettes, having my typical night out in Athens, well maybe less than typical....a lot less....I just remembered I was celebrating getting a new job!

I made my way thru a few bars, all my usuals; The Union, Tony's, Casa Cantina.

We have a local women's roller derby team, and I just so happened to be wearing my Appalachian Hellbetties shirt. I hang out with a few members of the team all the time, so much in fact that I have a derby name, "The Afrolachian" and was proposed to at a team party where we had a shotgun beer wedding, so now I have a "derby-wife" (dw), until they pick new wives later this season.

I leave Tony's and cross the street to pop into Casa for a quick drink and to see who's around. I spot dw and a few other friends.

dw has always been flirty with me before, we've hung out a bunch, have never "hooked up" she's been thru a few boyfriends, which I was totally ok with, it's a small town, lot's of people to be interested in, easy to get around if that's what you want to do. My responsibilities as a dw are to look out for her and have her back thru thick and thin. So I was unsuspecting, we were just hangin out, with potential, as far as I was concerned.

dw, a "lesbian" (lez) friend of ours (and dw's co-worker), and I head to another bar, one i'm not too fond of, but I go anyway. Have a few shots, start talkin about movies. I suggest a bottle of liquor and some netflix at my place, lez is intent on showin dw Princess Mononoke so we beat feet for some mixers, pbrs, and cigs, and start walking back to the west side.

We get the movie goin, get a few beers opened. They go to the bathroom, cuz that's what women do. I'm doin a little tidying while they are making all kinds of noise, and wasting my BROWNS Duct tape apparently (found a nice wad of it on the floor in there a little bit ago). I go in there to check it out, they are in the bathtub, topless making out. I tell them there is a perfectly good bed in my room they can use instead of the bathtub if that's what's going down. They agree. I give them towels. We proceed back to the bedroom, and they take my clothes off.

Lots of mouth bombing going on all around, lez is being visited by her aunt flo, but she's participating. We're trading going down on dw, and making out. Next thing I know, I'm on bottom and they're trading off on me, prepping for dw to go for a ride, while I get a mouth full of lez's nipple. I feel the ball bearing come off her piercing and go down my throat, I didnt panic, I figured I got what I deserved with what I was doing, but eased out the rest of the piercing with my tongue and spit it out, she had no idea.

She didn't figure it out til the morning when the clouds cleared, and hangovers set in, so I recounted the story to her before they left to head back to work, where she had to train my dw at a station in their restaurant.

I'm hungover, but feeling great. Very Happy

Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2014 Adopt a Brownie: Jim Dray: 10 Receptions, 144 Yards (14.4 ypc), 1 TD, 8 FD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
The tip thread is just a microcosm of the douchbaggery level in society in general.

Casa Nueva/Cantina down here has a no tips, all-inclusive pricing policy. Worker-owned, co-op. Wage is determined by how much the business makes thru food, alcohol, and stage performances. They also have a 30 Mile Plan, which means they try to make sure at least 80% of their ingredients come from within 30 miles of Athens, OH.

Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmBrown wrote:
So, I'm Uptown drinking last night with some friends, sippin on Powers (Irish Whiskey, my weapon of choice), playing some pool, darts, smoking cigarettes, having my typical night out in Athens, well maybe less than typical....a lot less....I just remembered I was celebrating getting a new job!

I made my way thru a few bars, all my usuals; The Union, Tony's, Casa Cantina.

We have a local women's roller derby team, and I just so happened to be wearing my Appalachian Hellbetties shirt. I hang out with a few members of the team all the time, so much in fact that I have a derby name, "The Afrolachian" and was proposed to at a team party where we had a shotgun beer wedding, so now I have a "derby-wife" (dw), until they pick new wives later this season.

I leave Tony's and cross the street to pop into Casa for a quick drink and to see who's around. I spot dw and a few other friends.

dw has always been flirty with me before, we've hung out a bunch, have never "hooked up" she's been thru a few boyfriends, which I was totally ok with, it's a small town, lot's of people to be interested in, easy to get around if that's what you want to do. My responsibilities as a dw are to look out for her and have her back thru thick and thin. So I was unsuspecting, we were just hangin out, with potential, as far as I was concerned.

dw, a "lesbian" (lez) friend of ours (and dw's co-worker), and I head to another bar, one i'm not too fond of, but I go anyway. Have a few shots, start talkin about movies. I suggest a bottle of liquor and some netflix at my place, lez is intent on showin dw Princess Mononoke so we beat feet for some mixers, pbrs, and cigs, and start walking back to the west side.

We get the movie goin, get a few beers opened. They go to the bathroom, cuz that's what women do. I'm doin a little tidying while they are making all kinds of noise, and wasting my BROWNS Duct tape apparently (found a nice wad of it on the floor in there a little bit ago). I go in there to check it out, they are in the bathtub, topless making out. I tell them there is a perfectly good bed in my room they can use instead of the bathtub if that's what's going down. They agree. I give them towels. We proceed back to the bedroom, and they take my clothes off.

Lots of mouth bombing going on all around, lez is being visited by her aunt flo, but she's participating. We're trading going down on dw, and making out. Next thing I know, I'm on bottom and they're trading off on me, prepping for dw to go for a ride, while I get a mouth full of lez's nipple. I feel the ball bearing come off her piercing and go down my throat, I didnt panic, I figured I got what I deserved with what I was doing, but eased out the rest of the piercing with my tongue and spit it out, she had no idea.

She didn't figure it out til the morning when the clouds cleared, and hangovers set in, so I recounted the story to her before they left to head back to work, where she had to train my dw at a station in their restaurant.

I'm hungover, but feeling great. Very Happy

Epic night
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: