Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects Thread VIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9787
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
What's the plan for creating Draft Pick Selection Threads? 808 are you or another knocking them out as the pick is made? We don't need to have everyone trying to scoop the rest by posting their thread claiming I posted first by 2 minutes ,shut down the other one type stuff. Didn't we have someone be the thread creator last season for discussion? Remember we can always edit and add pictures / commentary to the OP after it's been open and while discussions are going on.

Let 808 make them...then I'll make him Graphics if he wants and we can collectively get all his info into the first post for archiving reasons.


Or you can make them so you have free access to make adjustments. Either way is better then the mad rush of several people trying to be the first and clogging up the front page!


Either way, someone make the Duke Williams thread and let's get an early start.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, T Coleman, H Kikaha, T Clemmings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 9570
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when is the draft thread going to open up?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
What's the plan for creating Draft Pick Selection Threads? 808 are you or another knocking them out as the pick is made? We don't need to have everyone trying to scoop the rest by posting their thread claiming I posted first by 2 minutes ,shut down the other one type stuff. Didn't we have someone be the thread creator last season for discussion? Remember we can always edit and add pictures / commentary to the OP after it's been open and while discussions are going on.

Let 808 make them...then I'll make him Graphics if he wants and we can collectively get all his info into the first post for archiving reasons.


Or you can make them so you have free access to make adjustments. Either way is better then the mad rush of several people trying to be the first and clogging up the front page!
I have no problem making the thread(s) for today, but I'm going to be late for the 2nd round pick tomorrow, and I'm flying to Hawaii on Saturday, so I'll miss the entire day live. If someone else would volunteer to step up for days 2 and 3, I would really appreciate it. Can't recall who did it in year's past.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
So when is the draft thread going to open up?
About an hour before the event gets started. At that point, I'll close up this thread.

Btw, good run on Draft Prospect Talk everyone. Eight and a half threads strong guys. Applause
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51943
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK PMd me asking if we want him to make the threads like last year. Up to 808 and Nabbs.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
UK PMd me asking if we want him to make the threads like last year. Up to 808 and Nabbs.
Tell him "yes please" and "thank you" on my behalf.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 9570
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok sounds good.. people keep saying we are going to trade back to get Manuel. I do NOT like that move at all. Vick is like a better version of Manuel and if we somehow manage to blow hard again this year, we can tank for someone who is actually a GOOD QB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23875
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Phire wrote:
UK PMd me asking if we want him to make the threads like last year. Up to 808 and Nabbs.
Tell him "yes please" and "thank you" on my behalf.


Absolutely! I couldn't remember who did it last year but that format seemed to work really well compared to previous years. Whomever between the three that will be present the most on FF have at it! UK can ways get with Kilty on possible graphics if he's not making his own. Either way thanks to who ever steps up for keeping the clutter down.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 14 Gm/ 78 Rec/ 1207 Yds/ 10 TD/ 15.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
UKEaglesFan


Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 9080
Location: Coruscant, Somewhere In A Galaxy Far Far Away
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All done. Thx
_________________
Insert Picture Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51943
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Page 59 of 59

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group