Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

madden cover

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7380
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: madden cover Reply with quote

seems like we had a thread at some point on this but i couldnt find it.

Foster is taking on Peterson in the final 4....could he win???? doubtful, Jerry Rice will be on the cover

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover?ex_cid=google
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 4231
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: madden cover Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
seems like we had a thread at some point on this but i couldnt find it.

Foster is taking on Peterson in the final 4....could he win???? doubtful, Jerry Rice will be on the cover

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover?ex_cid=google


Ya Arian has had an easy path to the final 4, Peterson will take him especially after this season. Also I think Barry MIGHT take down Rice
_________________
^Kempes on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7380
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna go on record and call Jerry Rice the greatest football player to ever play the game
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jch1911


Joined: 21 Mar 2009
Posts: 3419
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
im gonna go on record and call Jerry Rice the greatest football player to ever play the game


No argument from me there.... although growing up a 49ers fan, I am biased (also Ronnie Lott was pretty darn good as well)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 7380
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
im gonna go on record and call Jerry Rice the greatest football player to ever play the game


No argument from me there.... although growing up a 49ers fan, I am biased (also Ronnie Lott was pretty darn good as well)


its really hard to judge who is better when looking at different positions, but Jerry Rice broke every record out there, and i would say no one ever breaks this yardage record
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group