Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Last Mock - With Trades!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Last Mock - With Trades! Reply with quote

Ok, so this is my last mock of the year. I am going to predict some trades, not many though. I firmly believe that we are in a great spot to trade back. Teams may want to move up to get one of the top OTs, or DEs, or OGs.

San Diego Trades:
#11, #76 = 1450

Buffalo Trades:
#8 = 1400

- San Diego trades up to pick up Lane Johnson- OT - Oklahoma.

Round 1 (#11): Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia
- I love Jarvis Jones' potential. He can play in both the 3-4 and 4-3. He can also rush the passer real well, doesnt give up on plays and hits hard. He does have trouble shedding blocks though. Yes we signed Manny Lawson, but Jones is they type of player that you cant pass up. I think Nix sticks to his guns and goes BPA.

Round 2 (#41): Terrance Williams - WR - Baylor
- I dont think that Justin Hunter or DeAndre Hopkins will be there for us when we pick at #41. But thats ok we still pick up a threat to line up across from Stevie Johnson. Williams is a big guy who uses his body well, he has quick feet to make the tough sideline catches. He will need to work on his route running, but we have one of the best route runners on the team in SJ13. I love the fact that Williams is a willing blocker in the run game.

Round 3 (#71): Tyler Wilson - QB - Arkansas
- I dont know for sure if Wilson will make it this far, but he might. Wilson is a tough QB both mentally and physically. Changes arm angles to get throws off. Stands tall in the pocket and isnt afraid to get hit. Wilson is a bit of a gun slinger, but he has the arm strength and confidence to fit the ball into tight windows. Wilson doesnt need to start right away and can sit behind Kevin Kolb for a little bit while he learns to offense.

Round 3 (#76): Travis Frederick - G/C - Wisconsin
- Frederick played both Center anf Guard for the badgers. I love players who can play multiple positions. He is a solid player who gets his hands up quickly after the snap. I think he can step in and compete for the vacant LG spot. Since he played in Wisconsin, he wont have any problem playing in the awesome weather of Buffalo.

Round 4 (#105): Dion Sims - TE - Michigan St.
- Sims can block, though he does need work. But has soft hands and a big body (6'5" 262). He ran decent at the combine (4.75). Sims and a healthy Chandler in the redzone will be a welcomed sight for whoever is playing QB. Uses his size to shield defenders from making a play on the ball, basically he posts up defenders like a PF getting a rebound.

Round 5 (#143): Brandon McGee - CB - Miami
- McGee has great speed (4.40) and solid size (5'11" 193). , McGee also presents enough size to stand up to NFL receivers on the outside. However, McGee had an up-and-down senior season. Should be a solid special teams players and coould challenge for playing time in the dime package.

Round 6 (#177): Charles Johnson - WR - Grand Valley St.
- Wait who? That's right a DII prospect who tore up the competition. (72 rec, 1199 yards, 16 TDs in his final year.) He ran ran a 4.38 and 4.39 at the Grand Valley St Pro Day. Buffalo's scouts have had some success finding late round gems. (Stevie Johnson, Demetrius Bell). Why not take a shot at someone who can come in and compete for a spot on the 53. Buffalo's WR corp is pretty thin. With the addition of Williams, we have S. Johnson, Graham and Easly who are the only ones worth noting. Low risk, high reward guy. Mel Kiper Jr, is high on him as well.

Last edited by TommyC376 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
cdavls17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

San diego is pick 11 and Miami is pick 12 so they are ahead of the dolphins.

Im not a fan of Wilson and I feel the bills will take a qb at 41.

I do like the idea of bills trading back and hopefully they will.

Thanks Max
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
San diego is pick 11 and Miami is pick 12 so they are ahead of the dolphins.

Im not a fan of Wilson and I feel the bills will take a qb at 41.

I do like the idea of bills trading back and hopefully they will.

Haha oh yeah. I am a big fan of Wilson, and I feel like he can be had in the 3rd. I think we have bigger holes to fill in the 1st and 2nd than a QB. Kolb while he isnt ideal, will probably be the starter come week 1.

But, if we do pick a QB in 1 or 2 I will be very excited.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with this scenario I like Jones and Williams, but the Bills are definitely gambling if they let say wait til round 3 to go QB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: