Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No love for Eifert?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwhickok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear people keep saying "The Steelers have this guy ranked ahead of this guy and that guy ranked ahead of that guy"..

How do you know that? Have you talked to Coach Tomlin and Kevin Colbert and LeBeau? Have you SEEN their Big Board? That's nothing more than speculation that could very well be incorrect.
kethnaab

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatoradus wrote:
I have DeAndre Hopkins ranked ahead of Eifert but the Steelers have Eifert ranked ahead of Hopkins and Tavon Austin.

and you know this how, exactly???
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
I hear people keep saying "The Steelers have this guy ranked ahead of this guy and that guy ranked ahead of that guy"..

How do you know that? Have you talked to Coach Tomlin and Kevin Colbert and LeBeau? Have you SEEN their Big Board? That's nothing more than speculation that could very well be incorrect.

Since Ive been here, there have been 4 or 5 Steeler fans to claim they have had inside info and made claims about what the Steelers were planning, and the only one who was correct on anything was StillersFury, who no longer posts here.

The others never made a claim that was proven to be remotely true, and some were even completely wrong.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
Gatoradus wrote:
I have DeAndre Hopkins ranked ahead of Eifert but the Steelers have Eifert ranked ahead of Hopkins and Tavon Austin.

Ive challenged him the last 2 times Ive seen him say something like that and he has never responded.
Chieferific

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
wwhickok wrote:

Since Ive been here, there have been 4 or 5 Steeler fans to claim they have had inside info and made claims about what the Steelers were planning, and the only one who was correct on anything was StillersFury, who no longer posts here.

The others never made a claim that was proven to be remotely true, and some were even completely wrong.

Miss that Guy. He has a wealth of knowledge. He made you feel like you were a part of the Steelers inner circle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
Gatoradus wrote:

Ive challenged him the last 2 times Ive seen him say something like that and he has never responded.

That's why he should post the steelers big board or do a mock draft to back up his claims, so that way we can compare them come draft day.

@43: I have inside knowledge that we won't draft a punter or kicker in the 1st round!!
wwhickok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

Stillers Fury I believe has his own 'board' now and it sounds a lot like that...assuming it's the same individual.

I have inside info! No I'm not a source close to the Steelers..I just stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. Wink

I also have inside info that at23 is wrong! Dustin Hopkins @ #17 Overall baby oh yeah....... Twisted Evil
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
Gatoradus wrote:

we have one of those in the red skins forum also. Sometimes the guy is right, but he acts like everything he says just "Will" happen and he never provides a source either. I agree, it's annoying
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wwhickok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's speculative and lucky guessing.

Like me saying that they will take Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 17.

It COULD happen. Will it? Probably not. But I really like Carradine, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

It COULD happen that Xavier Rhodes falls and Trufant is taken top 10 instead.. will it? I highly doubt it..but it COULD happen.

Here's an even better one. Luke Joekel goes top 5. GUARANTEE IT. Who wants to bet against that one? No one, why? Because while it's speculative guessing it's also logical thinking.

It's not hard to make guesses and sure, once in a while, you're going to be right.
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers have Eifert ranked above Hopkins, and they paid someone to poop in Hopkins hotel room floor so we can draft Eifert in the 1st and Nuk in the 2nd.

Trust me, my Uncle's bowling partner is buddies with Colbert.
grubs10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
The Steelers have Eifert ranked above Hopkins, and they paid someone to poop in Hopkins hotel room floor so we can draft Eifert in the 1st and Nuk in the 2nd.

Nephew?

^Props to jgutowski24 on the Sweet Wiz Style Sig^
at23steelers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:

Ohhh yeah, well my Uncle's sister's nephew's brother's aunt's grandson's friend's cousin is Colbert's nephew!!
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you guys crack me up. I have responded back, 43M. I already have explained in other thread. I'm not a guy who is afraid to share what I have heard even if some of it already happened and remain interesting. If you guys prefer, I'll keep everything to myself. I may have made it sound like IT IS what it is but to clarify this much more;

I do have few weak connections but most of the time I just record and state what I know/hear but would never to this day claim I'm right or wrong until it happens. I'm not a guy who is afraid to admit I'm wrong or way off, but also I'm not a guy who's shy about making bold statements. That's just me, I'm an individualistic just like you, 43M and other posters.

No beef here.
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:
kethnaab wrote:

Ohhh yeah, well my Uncle's sister's nephew's brother's aunt's grandson's friend's cousin is Colbert's nephew!!

isn't that considered incest?

Gatoradus, thx for the clarification.
at23steelers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
kethnaab wrote:

isn't that considered incest?

Gatoradus, thx for the clarification.

and proud of it!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: