Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

first ever mock draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisJ1487

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: first ever mock draft Reply with quote

Please take it easy on me as this is my first time lol.

Dallas signs Eric Winston. A stop gap for a few years but definitely an upgrade.

Dallas trades pick 18 and 80 to SF for 31 and 34.

Left with picks

Pick 31 Dallas selects DT Sylvester Williams. With Warmack and Cooper off the board we still hope Williams is around by pick 31 as he is shooting up draft boards.

Pick 34 Dallas selects S Eric Reid. Definitely shown interest in Reid and would be an upgrade over what we have.

Pick 47 Dallas selects G Larry Warford. Not Cooper or Warmack but easily better than any guards we have now. Would come in and be an instant starter.

Pick 114 Dallas selects C Barrett Jones. Could fall if teams are worried about injury.

Pick 151 Dallas selects DE Devin Taylor. Definitely had a down year but could develop into a solid player.

Pick 185 Dallas selects RB Knile Davis. Late round prospect that could come in and help spell Demarco Murray.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would find little to complain about a Draft like this. Affords us the ability to contend now while also building for the future.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unrealistic, but good. Williams is going higher than 31

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an unrealistic draft, but it's really good. I wouldn't complain at all if we had a draft like that. We'd get great value with every pick.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Baixis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how realistic it is. Also, I would only move back if I was able to keep my top picks - I wouldn't trade anything higher than that #114 - because the whole point, for me, would be to get FOUR picks in the top 80. THAT'S where there is great value. Also, I think we need a RT far more so than a C, so I wouldn't be happy with that. I also think we really need a RB in the 3rd-4th, because Murray WILL spend some time on the bench and we need a capable starter WHEN that happens. Lastly, as good as they MAY turn out, I don't want anymore injured players like Davis! We have too many of them already and it really hurts us. Lee and Rat out last year killed us! Ware and Miles never being 100% kills us! No need to bring in any more. Nice effort though man, and welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: