Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Early lines
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iRobot


Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Location: Mesa, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Early lines Reply with quote

Thus far in images and videos from AZCardinals.com, I've noticed the OL:

Brown/Colledge/Sendlein/Snyder/Massie

Potter/Kelemente/Wedige/Gibson/Massie


For anyone curious on current line situations lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50830
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Early lines Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
Thus far in images and videos from AZCardinals.com, I've noticed the OL:

Brown/Colledge/Sendlein/Snyder/Massie

Potter/Kelemente/Wedige/Gibson/Massie


For anyone curious on current line situations lol


Basically first ands econd string lines. Right now we don't have any true backup for RT, which to me could indicate a want for a LT, to push Levi back to RT and Massie inside, which I think is stupid and insane, but what can I do.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complain, B*tch & Moan alot

Other than that not much Khodder.

Also, 8 days till draft time !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
apollo14000


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 4239
Location: PA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I just saw Kelemete taking some snaps at Center in one of the Cards videos. That would be ok in my book. I think there would be some upside there to our least talked about draft pick from 2012.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the backup C position filled

That was a major issue for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50830
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ_Fka wrote:
There is the backup C position filled

That was a major issue for me.


Cannot forget about Scott Wedige he was working most of the C game with the 2's at OTA's. Kelemete was at guard.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my last post apparently you can !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13211
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#7, #38, 14' 5th rounder to OAK for #3. Barrett Jones at #69 -

Joeckel-Colledge-Jones-Levi-Massie
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13211
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not good enough for Oakland?

They're desperate to move back and don't have a 2nd rounder...

It is fun to dream (or drink) though. Wink
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50830
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
#7, #38, 14' 5th rounder to OAK for #3. Barrett Jones at #69 -

Joeckel-Colledge-Jones-Levi-Massie


Yeah, um, no thanks. nuh uh, no way.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13211
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
#7, #38, 14' 5th rounder to OAK for #3. Barrett Jones at #69 -

Joeckel-Colledge-Jones-Levi-Massie


Yeah, um, no thanks. nuh uh, no way.


Me either tbh but that's good value for moving up 5 spots. If the Raiders are desperate and we can jump several teams to get that elite tackle it would be tough to say no. Don't want to settle on Lane the project.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50830
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
khodder wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
#7, #38, 14' 5th rounder to OAK for #3. Barrett Jones at #69 -

Joeckel-Colledge-Jones-Levi-Massie


Yeah, um, no thanks. nuh uh, no way.


Me either tbh but that's good value for moving up 5 spots. If the Raiders are desperate and we can jump several teams to get that elite tackle it would be tough to say no. Don't want to settle on Lane the project.


There is never good value for moving up in the first round of a draft to take an Offensive Tackle.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13211
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
khodder wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
#7, #38, 14' 5th rounder to OAK for #3. Barrett Jones at #69 -

Joeckel-Colledge-Jones-Levi-Massie


Yeah, um, no thanks. nuh uh, no way.


Me either tbh but that's good value for moving up 5 spots. If the Raiders are desperate and we can jump several teams to get that elite tackle it would be tough to say no. Don't want to settle on Lane the project.


There is never good value for moving up in the first round of a draft to take an Offensive Tackle.


Yes, Joe Thomas...
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5236
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland didnt trade up for him did they?

i cannot remember and too lazy to look
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group