Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Last years trade down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
Here is a theory:

In this years draft it is no secret that the middle of the pack talent is not much better than the talent late in the 1st round, and if you just read up on what teams are doing and thinking, a lot of teams are entertaining trade backs.

I think this could be an ideal year to trade up, as I think we will be able to do it for ridiculously cheap....I dunno just a thought.

I agree, and Elway even mentioned trading up yesterday (he didn't mention trading down) so it could happen, but if it does, I don't see them moving too far.

Thanks, Tzimisce
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Mile High wrote:
Here is a theory:

In this years draft it is no secret that the middle of the pack talent is not much better than the talent late in the 1st round, and if you just read up on what teams are doing and thinking, a lot of teams are entertaining trade backs.

I think this could be an ideal year to trade up, as I think we will be able to do it for ridiculously cheap....I dunno just a thought.

I agree, and Elway even mentioned trading up yesterday (he didn't mention trading down) so it could happen, but if it does, I don't see them moving too far.

Ugh, I heard that too. I just hate the idea of a trade up. Who possibly would be worth moving up for?

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
Mile High wrote:
Here is a theory:

Ugh, I heard that too. I just hate the idea of a trade up. Who possibly would be worth moving up for?

Kenny Vaccaro was my first thought. Second thought was Tyler Eifert, don't know why.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Winder23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said they have 20-21 players with a first round grade. There would have to be someone that they consider special that is still there in the 18-22 range. The chances of that are very slim.

They will likely wait it out and if one player they think is worthy of a first is still on the board they might pick him. My bet is they trade out if possible. That is an OK scenario for me. It makes day 2 much more interesting.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
Mile High wrote:
Here is a theory:

Kenny Vaccaro was my first thought. Second thought was Tyler Eifert,
don't know why.

Id have no problem with either of them, actually. But is Kenny Vaccaro needed on this team? Not in my opinion.

Or how about Sheldon Richardson or Sylvester Williams?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
Mile High wrote:
Here is a theory:

Kenny Vaccaro was my first thought. Second thought was Tyler Eifert,
don't know why.

Id have no problem with either of them, actually. But is Kenny Vaccaro needed on this team? Not in my opinion.

Or how about Sheldon Richardson or Sylvester Williams?

Richardson could possibly be an option I suppose. Sly Williams will probably be around when we pick.

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: