Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pats trade RB Jeff Demps to Bucs for RB Blount; Takes paycut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terbo559 wrote:
At least we saw what Demps could do in the NFL with his speed.

We did? I remember one highlight in a pre-season game against scrubs.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Belichick on Blount: "Excited to have him here. I think he's a good football player, had a lot of production." Doesn't mention Demps.

http://twitter.com/jeffphowe/statuses/328311323039502337
Tom Brady Tribute
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Corey Dillon comparisons are running rampant among fans not on FF. It sickens me.

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Richter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
The Corey Dillon comparisons are running rampant among fans not on FF. It sickens me.

Yes, the stupidity runs strong this weekend after the draft.
roachkiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. I think hes a perfect fit for this offense and has a good amount of talent.
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:

I just had to explain why there is no comparison and everything about them is different to their age, running style, and circumstance of arrival in NE to like 10 people on PFW In Progress facebook page

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Naq

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
Richter wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:

I just had to explain why there is no comparison and everything about them is different to their age, running style, and circumstance of arrival in NE to like 10 people on PFW In Progress facebook page

The guys on PFW on Progress have the combined IQ of a peanut, at best.

#ParkitForParker

ServantofYHWH wrote:
What do you call 12 millionaires around a TV watching the NBA Finals this year?

The Indiana Pacers
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naq wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
Richter wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:

The guys on PFW on Progress have the combined IQ of a peanut, at best.

I don't usually interact with them, I even forgot I was in their "group" but based on how facebooks newsfeeds are now coupled with the extra traffic from the draft their stupidity kept staring me in the face and I just had to tell them how moronic they are.

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in his best year as a pro he struggled with short yardage, what is his role here again?

Quote:
The Buccaneers haven't been satisfied with RB LeGarrette Blount's performance in short-yardage situations and have been considering using FB Earnest Graham instead of Blount in those scenarios. We're told the Bucs are not giving up on Blount as a straight-ahead rusher, but adjusting to that style of running hasn't been easy for Blount, who was more of a lateral rusher in college at Oregon, and Graham has shown he can fulfill many different roles.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/12/11/bucs-may-try-different-short-yardage-option

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
HOVA333

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every one here realizes this was a BB move. What happened to "In BB we trust" Devil Advocate is always fun though.

Adopt A Patriot
Logan Ryan : CB
Tkls: Int: FF:
patsfan25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt he makes the roster, and I hope he doesn't. Can't stand his character and will never change my mind for thugs like him.

Would have rather used that 7th on that girl kicker just for the honorary publicity stunt. Sorry Samgurl......
Touchdowns:6
Launches:6

OFFENSIVE MVP
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a decent chance he is only here to push the other backs who might find themselves complacent in their current roles, especially Boldin who might have not shown a strong work ethic last year and this is his there is another big back on the roster, better start working again.

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Donut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
I doubt he makes the roster, and I hope he doesn't. Can't stand his character and will never change my mind for thugs like him.

Would have rather used that 7th on that girl kicker just for the honorary publicity stunt. Sorry Samgurl......

I dont think Sam would mind getting drafted to be a girl kicker. She can get paid, fired, meet TFB and get some autographs.
But I wrote a paper on him in mine junior year of HS. he had some rough times going on before he punched the guy. Which I still remember and understand that. The fans thing was a bit much for me even though he was provoked no excuse for that one.
Deadpulse wrote:
So in his best year as a pro he struggled with short yardage, what is his role here again?

I asked the TB guys on FF. He has a lot of 1 yrd and 0 yrd gains. He is just tough to bring down when he gets going.
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

I dont think Sam would mind getting drafted to be a girl kicker. She can get paid, fired, meet TFB and get some autographs.
But I wrote a paper on him in mine junior year of HS. he had some rough times going on before he punched the guy. Which I still remember and understand that. The fans thing was a bit much for me even though he was provoked no excuse for that one.
Deadpulse wrote:

I asked the TB guys on FF. He has a lot of 1 yrd and 0 yrd gains. He is just tough to bring down when he gets going.

Don't forget he also punched out a teammate on the Titans before getting waived in 2010!

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
TomRalph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
Donut wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

Deadpulse wrote:

Don't forget he also punched out a teammate on the Titans before getting waived in 2010!

Wasn't that just the typical Training Camp bust up thing? Obviously with Blount it's a little more concerning, given his behavior in the past but I often see these TC bust up news stories that turn out to be nothing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: