Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carlos Polk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Carlos Polk Reply with quote

Does anyone remember this guy? I know this probably isn't thread worthy, but with so little going on here, i figured it'd get a few replies if nothing else...

But anyway, as most of you know i've been working with the Oregon football team, and i just realized that Carlos Polk (who played OLB for us for a couple of years), was one of the Oregon DL assistant coaches. Before i knew this i was also playing basketball against him a couple of times, and he was a really cool guy, fun to play with and especially against.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
kramxel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Carlos Polk Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Does anyone remember this guy? I know this probably isn't thread worthy, but with so little going on here, i figured it'd get a few replies if nothing else...

But anyway, as most of you know i've been working with the Oregon football team, and i just realized that Carlos Polk (who played OLB for us for a couple of years), was one of the Oregon DL assistant coaches. Before i knew this i was also playing basketball against him a couple of times, and he was a really cool guy, fun to play with and especially against.

He also was ST assistant coach on the Chargers for a few years.... (2009-2012 according to wiki)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BoltsFan937

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebraska Guy...Absolutely Remember Carlos Polk. Not Much Of A Linebacker But Was A Special Teams Ace. A Lot Lik Kaseem Osgood, Didn't Offer Much On Defense But Was A Special Teams Terror.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching him in practice, he's definitely a hustle guy, he's the guy always yelling at guys to run on and off the field during practice, and he's just a hard worker. I played basketball against him like i said, but he's a really good guy, i was actually covering him almost every time i played him, and he was joking around, and was talking to me about SD (cuz he had a 2012 chargers shirt on) and jokin with me when i hit a three, definintely one of my favorite guys to play with (along with Scott Frost, our OC, also a nebraska guy, QB turned SS)

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: