Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LLWFC's Final Mock Draft 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
Floyd is going to the Jags at #2
Good!
attack_in_s/b

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed about Rambo. Great instincts, looks like one of the few guys that could play the middle of the field like Reed. I personally like Matt Elam a bit better, might not be quite the ball hawk rambo is but imo he's not too far off and the way he plays in the box is pretty incredible to watch.... plus he can HIT. We definitely need help in the secondary; Elam, Rambo or even David Amerson (i know he's a cb but he probably projects to more of a FS in the nfl) i'd be pretty happy with. Think all of these guys are going to be solid/great NFL players.

At #3, Fisher is a good pick and so is Ansah or Jordan. Really just hoping we don't draft floyd or Geno... those 2 i absolutely don't want at #3. I know this isn't Al Davis' team anymore, but would anyone be totally shocked if Austin ended up being the pick?
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_in_s/b wrote:
I know this isn't Al Davis' team anymore, but would anyone be totally shocked if Austin ended up being the pick?

At #3, yes that'd be quite the surprise.
attack_in_s/b

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
attack_in_s/b wrote:
I know this isn't Al Davis' team anymore, but would anyone be totally shocked if Austin ended up being the pick?

At #3, yes that'd be quite the surprise.

Not that i'm advocating this because though Austin is unreal, imo he's a luxury player... someone that is gonna make your offense better... he's not gonna give you an offense though like AJ green or Julio Jones. I'm not sure how surprised i would be, i've seen mocks of him going as high as #8. And there really isn't anyone guaranteed in the top 5 outside of fisher and joeckel basically... i'd actually prefer taking austin over floyd though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: