Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Number 3?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheMonarch1110


Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 152
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Number 3? Reply with quote

1. Joeckel
2. Geno
3. ?

I'm trying to create a mock and going team by team.

I apologize if you already have a bunch of threads already about this, didn't feel like digging.

Who do you guys take? Thanks for the help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8801
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Number 3? Reply with quote

TheMonarch1110 wrote:
1. Joeckel
2. Geno
3. ?

I'm trying to create a mock and going team by team.

I apologize if you already have a bunch of threads already about this, didn't feel like digging.

Who do you guys take? Thanks for the help.

The majority here wants to trade down. Other than that there is no consensus. Could be any number of players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheMonarch1110


Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 152
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a majority of every fan base wants to trade down with how much depth is in this years draft. I'm trying to do it without trades and the Raiders are a very hard team for me to try to even take a guess at what they will do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laziest mock drafter ever.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=520023

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=520153

just give a rest kid, nobody is going to care about your mock.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8801
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMonarch1110 wrote:
I feel a majority of every fan base wants to trade down with how much depth is in this years draft. I'm trying to do it without trades and the Raiders are a very hard team for me to try to even take a guess at what they will do.


That is true but the Raiders are a team in good position to do so with the LT's in play. Not to mention even most media outlets mention at one time or another that trade down is real possibility.

Wish I could help you but you want get one name here on this forum. I can tell you that the majority probably doesnt think S. Floyd will be the pick regardless of what the mainstream media says.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Rob


Joined: 24 Sep 2011
Posts: 1999
Location: Long Beach, Ca
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we have to pick, give me Fisher in this scenario...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarthDavis


Joined: 06 Mar 2006
Posts: 5213
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisher or Ansah.

Go with Fisher. Hope the dolphins put up a few picks to trade for him. If not we got the BPA.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisher or trade Very Happy

1. Joeckel
2. Floyd
3. Fisher
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
101Raider


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 2444
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd take Jordan or Star personally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sundancejoe


Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 3860
Location: Asheville, NC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Ansah due to his high upside at a premium position.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5749
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade or Fisher
_________________
Nodisrespect wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarthDavis


Joined: 06 Mar 2006
Posts: 5213
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Trade or Fisher


pretty much. if neither I would be cool with Ansah or Floyd. Maybe a slight bit of favoritism to Ansah.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5749
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthDavis wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Trade or Fisher


pretty much. if neither I would be cool with Ansah or Floyd. Maybe a slight bit of favoritism to Ansah.


I would be very surprised and disappointed in Ansah or Jordan. Both prospects need a lot of development in addition to being no where on the radar. At #3 there is very little reason not to get a private workout with either. (idk if the FO has or not)
_________________
Nodisrespect wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
101Raider


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 2444
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
DarthDavis wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Trade or Fisher


pretty much. if neither I would be cool with Ansah or Floyd. Maybe a slight bit of favoritism to Ansah.


I would be very surprised and disappointed in Ansah or Jordan. Both prospects need a lot of development in addition to being no where on the radar. At #3 there is very little reason not to get a private workout with either. (idk if the FO has or not)


I havn't heard of a workout with Jordan but we ran the drills for Ansah at his Pro Day. Supposedly we put the man through the ringer with a 3 hr plus workout in which he was reported to be impressive. I suspect the interest with him is legit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oaktown


Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Posts: 3250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade down if not Jordan , Floyd , Star. Can't go wrong w either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group