Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Owner Happy with RMC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Raiders Owner Happy with RMC Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000159287/article/oakland-raiders-owner-happy-with-reggie-mckenzie

Good to see he's still backing RMC's work. Tired of constant changes made...don't mind the roster though I completely understand it's a mess.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
Tacos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't RMK be more fitting as an abbreviation?

Don't really care what Mark Davis thinks, he doesn't know football. I'm glad he's happy with him because I think Reggie can turn this franchise around though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a McKenzie thread with this posted already.

Lock it up!

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 lock up

go Reggie!!!!!!!

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:

Lock it up!

I thought it was thread worthy, being that it's not a matter of whether or not RMK....is doing the right thing its about the fact that M. Davis actually backs him in everything that he's doing.

There were a couple of articles that came out recently talking about how RMK was possibly on a hot seat, however,...that article was written by a complete idiot.

So far M. Davis has spoken out about the state of the Raiders and how he feels about where their going twice since he's taken over. I personally couldn't stand the fact that somebody said he was a sellout for everything his father represented when I personally believe M. Davis is doing everything he can do get this organization back on track.

He clearly understands that Al was trying to win now and could care less about the cost of the franchise after he was gone being that he wanted to go out with a bang.

RMK is doing a great job, I'm just glad M. Davis took the time to clarify how he felt about his choices. Till this day I still remember an article about how M. Davis was in on some kind of conference Al was holding and Al asked his son who he thought they should draft, the person that wrote the article said his son mentioned something about a WR and Al just told him to get the F out....till this day I wonder if that was the year we took J. Russell over C. Johnson.

Either way I'm glad this silenced the idiot critics/analysts.

raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Lock it up!

I thought it was thread worthy, being that it's not a matter of whether or not RMK....is doing the right thing its about the fact that M. Davis actually backs him in everything that he's doing.

There were a couple of articles that came out recently talking about how RMK was possibly on a hot seat, however,...that article was written by a complete idiot.

So far M. Davis has spoken out about the state of the Raiders and how he feels about where their going twice since he's taken over. I personally couldn't stand the fact that somebody said he was a sellout for everything his father represented when I personally believe M. Davis is doing everything he can do get this organization back on track.

He clearly understands that Al was trying to win now and could care less about the cost of the franchise after he was gone being that he wanted to go out with a bang.

RMK is doing a great job, I'm just glad M. Davis took the time to clarify how he felt about his choices. Till this day I still remember an article about how M. Davis was in on some kind of conference Al was holding and Al asked his son who he thought they should draft, the person that wrote the article said his son mentioned something about a WR and Al just told him to get the F out....till this day I wonder if that was the year we took J. Russell over C. Johnson.

Either way I'm glad this silenced the idiot critics/analysts.
And you clearly missed the part where I said this was posted already in that thread.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.
Corleone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont lock it! I don't really want to sift though all the pages of arrogant dribble and lame gifs to take advantage of the Raider related articles found and posted by contributing members of this site. Next time one you want a thread locked because the topic was "covered" in a tread that has 28 pages, ask your self if you are a Mod, if you are not, don't post in the thread, it will fall down the list just like thousands before it.
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course Mark Davis is going to support Reggie McKenzie, we can't listen to the main stream media writers like Mike Silver and all these other jobbers already calling for McKenzie to get fired. Its ridiculous. Reggie took on... maybe the biggest rebuild project in NFL history. He needs at least 4 year on the job before we can judge him, that's just how I feel about it. I really want McKenzie and Allen to have 4 years together, building this thing in their vision and see what comes of it.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww im beered and wanted to do a nb4thelock Laughing

should i

yea wth

Cool

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got an al vibe after his interview mid season, great to know. hopefully da doesn't get f'd if the season goes bad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos wrote:
Wouldn't RMK be more fitting as an abbreviation?

Don't really care what Mark Davis thinks, he doesn't know football.

He just happens to be the owner so although you may not care what he thinks it's pretty damn important what he thinks.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_23030923/49ers-good-model-says-oakland-raiders-owner-mark

Thought I'd keep this topic up to date with the few things he does say this offseason. Hopefully we're able to trade back, reading between the lines it just seems like that's the primary goal in this years draft.

big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/15/4228586/oakland-raiders-mark-davis-winning-the-super-bowl-is-the-only-goal

Little more from Davis.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then there is this from a few days ago:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2013/04/15/raiders-owner-speaks-his-mind-on-state-of-team/

Quote:
Davis said he is content with McKenzie and Allen and that he intends to be patient enough to let them see through the process of rebuilding the Raiders.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And then there is this from a few days ago:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2013/04/15/raiders-owner-speaks-his-mind-on-state-of-team/

Quote:
Davis said he is content with McKenzie and Allen and that he intends to be patient enough to let them see through the process of rebuilding the Raiders.

Smart. The foundation was laid when Reggie hired a rookie HC to grow with. No reason to listen to outside critics. Build the team and let the plan unfold.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: