Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

dmac505 Mock draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmac505

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: dmac505 Mock draft Reply with quote

Too start I want to say that I admittedly have not seen as much tape as I would have liked too. With that said, I went positional need more so than BPA ( as i dont feel like i could do a draft off BPA)

Second, I would love a trade down to 12 with miami, but im not going to pretend like i know the trade values - so im just going to assume we stay put

3 - Eric Fisher (OT - Central Michigan) - Our Oline would be set for a while, assuming we lock up Veld after the season. DMC will love the pick and our O as a whole will benefit from this Oline.

66 - Lavar Edwards (DE - LSU) Think he is really underrated, stuck in rotation but playing with montgomery and bingo would do that to a lot. Hes raw, and needs to be more disciplined, he over pursuits, but hopefully with coaching that can be fixed. I think he could be a steal in rd 3.

100 - Tj McDonald - (FS - USC) May not be on the board here, I admit, I dont know much about rankings, but ive seen him projected as a 4th rd guy... Would love to get him here, can play all over, knows how to hit. Id say his biggest weakness is reading the qbs eyes to much, i fear qbs will look him off in the NFL. but again I think he has potential, and loves football.

172 - Tj Barnes (DT - Georgia Tech) - not going to lie, havent seen much tape on him, but looking at his measurables id take a chance on him.

176 - John Lotulelei (OLB - UNLV) - has a nose for the ball, and seems to always be around the play. Smart guy, and seems to fit what RM is looking for. Again havent seen much tape, but from what i saw i was impressed

205 - Zach Sudfeld (TE- Nevada) 6-7 big target for Flynn, Pryor... has a lot of injury history which is concern, but he was healthy last year. He has good hands, his strength is the big concern but I think with an NFL strengthing coach he can become an allround TE.

209 - Vernon Kearny (CB - Lane) Small school target, wasnt at combine, but looked good in Texas vs Nation allstar game. Good size, decent speed, very fluid hips. If he went to a bigger school I think he would have been more recognized. Hes a long shot, but with 7th rd picks i prefer looking at small school guys, whos biggest downside is lack of competition.

Let me have it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by dmac505 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Edwards go that high? I like Michael Buchanon Illinois but not sure if 3rd round is too high.
#clueless
dmac505

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Will Edwards go that high? I like Michael Buchanon Illinois but not sure if 3rd round is too high.

not to sure, i originally wanted him in the 4th, but then i was looking through a couple projection sites, and they had him going in the 3rd, and i really like edwards potential

Buchanon is a guy ive liked for a while, id assume hed by olb in the nfl.. apparently he started out as FS... dont know to many peolpe who can switch from FS to DE... pretty impressive

raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it!
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good to me.

Baggabonez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Edwards go to LSU? Come on man. . . .
dmac505

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Didn't Edwards go to LSU? Come on man. . . .

haha wow my bad... considering Mingo and Montgomery also go to LSU it would be pretty tough for him to have played with them if he went to Georgia haha Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: