Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st overall pick...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheMonarch1110


Joined: 09 Mar 2013
Posts: 151
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking I'm just going to go with Luke. He is a name that was mentioned by practically all of you. It's hard to choose the pick due to the Albert situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mongo


Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 770
Location: Englewood CO
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMonarch1110 wrote:
I'm thinking I'm just going to go with Luke. He is a name that was mentioned by practically all of you. It's hard to choose the pick due to the Albert situation.

Itís the "safe" bet at this point. My trade down fantasy doesn't seem likely.
_________________
IMO - In My Opinion
opinion: a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JRT2006


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 1097
Location: Cibolo, Texas
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan of game changing ability / playmakers with these picks, so it irks me to say this...I believe we are going to go with either Joeckel or Fisher for the sole purpose of Albert being tagged. I don't expect Albert to be back next year (if he is even going to be here this year). If he isnt traded beforehand, I can see Albert playing LT this year to improve his value to other teams, and either Joeckel or Fisher being plugged in on situations to get their feet wet and get used to the game at a higher level.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5755
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162670/article/kansas-city-chiefs-checked-in-on-florida-dt-sharrif-floyd

Apparently we called to "check-in" on Monday. Dear god I hope it's only in case we trade back. This guys just has Ryan Sims written all over him to me. Other than the T-Rex syndrome I just don't think he's the right guy for us. If we're taking a DL I'd much rather it be Star or Ziggy.
_________________
[image]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg481/jesse_fritsch1/DEEFORD2_zpsef1ad50c.jpg[image]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4374
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT58_lives_on wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162670/article/kansas-city-chiefs-checked-in-on-florida-dt-sharrif-floyd

Apparently we called to "check-in" on Monday. Dear god I hope it's only in case we trade back. This guys just has Ryan Sims written all over him to me. Other than the T-Rex syndrome I just don't think he's the right guy for us. If we're taking a DL I'd much rather it be Star or Ziggy.


Oh dear god. Not again Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Da_Zou13


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2586
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
DT58_lives_on wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162670/article/kansas-city-chiefs-checked-in-on-florida-dt-sharrif-floyd

Apparently we called to "check-in" on Monday. Dear god I hope it's only in case we trade back. This guys just has Ryan Sims written all over him to me. Other than the T-Rex syndrome I just don't think he's the right guy for us. If we're taking a DL I'd much rather it be Star or Ziggy.


Oh dear god. Not again Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I quit if we take him.,...
_________________

Props to LOTO on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4374
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da_Zou13 wrote:
chiefs82 wrote:
DT58_lives_on wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162670/article/kansas-city-chiefs-checked-in-on-florida-dt-sharrif-floyd

Apparently we called to "check-in" on Monday. Dear god I hope it's only in case we trade back. This guys just has Ryan Sims written all over him to me. Other than the T-Rex syndrome I just don't think he's the right guy for us. If we're taking a DL I'd much rather it be Star or Ziggy.


Oh dear god. Not again Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I quit if we take him.,...


Id rather have Fisher/Jordan/Star/Joeckel/Ziggy/Geno/ hell id even take Nassib.....calm down.....i need a drink.
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Da_Zou13


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2586
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id rather take markus wheaton, margus hunt, shamarko thomas, ...100 others....no lie
_________________

Props to LOTO on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4374
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2000....i mean 2013 chiefs select Courtney Brown/Sharriff Floyd..adding "FTW" on draft card.
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, KC has a history of thinking that DT's >>>>> QB's. Who needs a franchise QB when you can have Ryan Sims, Junior Siavii, or Glenn Dorsey.

I'd probably unfairly hate on the pick because I am tired of seeing us draft D-Linemen in the 1st. That being said I hope we take Dion Jordan, Ziggy Ansah, Eric Fisher, or Luke Joeckel. All in that order of most favorite to least favorite.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4374
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per Jason LaConfora on twitter that if Albert can't be dealt, Fisher Will be #1 pick not Joeckel.
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4374
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now @saveourchiefs is saying dolphins love Joeckel, have asked Chiefs excluding Albert, what #1 pick would cost.


Im going to bed lol.

Edit: same source says 2 other teams have called chiefs for #1 pick.

Now there's "multiple sources" saying Jordans the pick if Albert isn't dealt.



Wtf
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Da_Zou13


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2586
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think weve reached the time where the tvs, twitters, and everything else just needs to be turned off. Too much smoke and mirrors to search through to find the truth.
_________________

Props to LOTO on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
Per Jason LaConfora on twitter that if Albert can't be dealt, Fisher Will be #1 pick not Joeckel.


Seems like he's making the obvious connection that Fisher can play RT.

Honestly I think Dion Jordan is going to be the pick. We'll see though. We should do some type of draft prediction game here.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3294
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point there is only a handful of top picks I'd be upset with, Floyd being one of them. I don't see the fascination with him personally, there is a Floyd in every draft.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group