Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles trade RB Dion Lewis to Browns for LB Emmanuel Acho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=519307

Did this really need 2 topics Billy?

Backup traded for a backup?

All i can say to this is:

A) Are you kidding that you really care?

B) That thread is about one team [Eagles] placing a player on the block from a week or so ago and this thread is about the Browns and Eagles making an actual trade with two players, of course there should be a thread. Also the other thread isn't even in the first page anymore.

C) If you don't like a thread, not just in the news forum but in general, just don't enter it, don't let it bother your life.

It's just funny that you get away with this crap.

Why didn't you update the other thread with "Eagles trade Lewis to Browns for Acho"? and make in front page news?

Why for some topics do you insist that their be a second topic made for when the news is official (only generally when you didn't post the original topic) and then other times you merely update the original topics and claim they are different situations?

What are you talking about? it amazes me this bothers you so very much.

Pretty much the only time i can think of that i made a new thread when there already a thread up about something that was "expected to happen" is when there was a false rumor thread about Tony Romo signing a 4-year, $60 million extension "with-in hours" and a week and a half afterwards it still didn't happen. Then a week and a half after that, Tony Romo and the Cowboys officially reached a deal that was actually signed and that deal that was reported to be a 6-year, $108 million extension, so i posted it to prevent confusion from the false report one since it was then official.

You really need to move on here since you're in the wrong and if you don't like a thread, you shouldn't enter it, simple as that.

I didn't "update" a thread about a player just been on a block from a week ago because the Browns traded a player of their own for a player of another team, that is an actual trade and it deserves a thread, as little significant as this trade was.
Tom Brady Tribute
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post away billy

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

texans_uk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

B) That thread is about one team [Eagles] placing a player on the block from a week or so ago and this thread is about the Browns and Eagles making an actual trade with two players, of course there should be a thread. Also the other thread isn't even in the first page anymore.

C) If you don't like a thread, not just in the news forum but in general, just don't enter it, don't let it bother your life.

Why didn't you update the other thread with "Eagles trade Lewis to Browns for Acho"? and make in front page news?

Why for some topics do you insist that their be a second topic made for when the news is official (only generally when you didn't post the original topic) and then other times you merely update the original topics and claim they are different situations?

Pretty much the only time i can think of that i made a new thread when there already a thread up about something that was "expected to happen" is when there was a false rumor thread about Tony Romo signing a 4-year, $60 million extension "with-in hours" and a week and a half afterwards it still didn't happen. Then a week and a half after that, Tony Romo and the Cowboys officially reached a deal that was actually signed and that deal that was reported to be a 6-year, $108 million extension, so i posted it to prevent confusion from the false report one since it was then official.

You really need to move on here since you're in the wrong and if you don't like a thread, you shouldn't enter it, simple as that.

I didn't "update" a thread about a player just been on a block from a week ago because the Browns traded a player of their own for a player of another team, that is an actual trade and it deserves a thread, as little significant as this trade was.

So a #3 RB possibly being on the trade block deserves its own thread.

Then trading that #3 RB for a #6 LB deserves another thread?

The rules have already been altered to accommodate you once, you could at least cut the added crap.

green24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This deserves a thread. Every trade does.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

The rules have already been altered to accommodate you once, you could at least cut the added crap.

For you to still comment and care about this is shocking.

A) The other thread wasn't in the first page so it wasn't visible which means it didn't cluster the front page of the forum.

B) Yes, as i said, an actual NFL trade, as little significant as it may be, does deserve it's own thread.

No one agrees with you, move on and you don't need to enter a thread you don't like.
Tom Brady Tribute
texans_uk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

For you to still comment and care about this is shocking.

A) The other thread wasn't in the first page so it wasn't visible which means it didn't cluster the front page of the forum.

B) Yes, as i said, an actual NFL trade, as little significant as it may be, does deserve it's own thread.

No one agrees with you, move on and you don't need to enter a thread you don't like.

Yeah, you keep thinking that.

Anyway in terms of the trade, will have minimal impact on either side.

Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you keep thinking otherwise.

It doesn't matter if Dion Lewis ends up as the 3rd RB for the Browns or the 2nd, if he contributes a lot or little.

An actual NFL trade should have a thread and as i said a couple of times already, if you don't like a certain thread, you can simply skip it.
Tom Brady Tribute
texans_uk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
And you keep thinking otherwise.

It doesn't matter if Dion Lewis ends up as the 3rd RB for the Browns or the 2nd, if he contributes a lot or little.

An actual NFL trade should have a thread and as i said a couple of times already, if you don't like a certain thread, you can simply skip it.

I said my piece on your threads.

And on the particular topic at hand.

Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i told you, if you don't like a thread, not just in the news forum but in general, why do you enter it or care about it? just move on and don't enter it because this thread is fine and should of been posted unlike what you think.
Tom Brady Tribute
texans_uk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
And i told you, if you don't like a thread, not just in the news forum but in general, why do you enter it or care about it? just move on and don't enter it because this thread is fine and should of been posted unlike what you think.

And yet you keep it going.

wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any trade is definitely thread-worthy.

Stop with the Billy Spikes-envy.

The most interesting part of this trade imo is the Eagles confidence in Bryce Brown.
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all should be eternally grateful for what Billy does in this forum, and just kinda get over microanalyzing every little way he does and doesn't go about it. Mmkay?

I really hope Lewis can get some snaps behind Richardson. Liked the guy out of Pitt quite a bit.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
7 catches, 130 yards
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice its only a few posters who don't like what Billy does. I, for one, love it. I refresh NFL News, and there is someone signing somewhere. Refresh roto? Still nothing. Billy is a whiz, I don't know why we continually attack someone who brings us news faster than anyone else.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
green24

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
I notice its only a few posters who don't like what Billy does. I, for one, love it. I refresh NFL News, and there is someone signing somewhere. Refresh roto? Still nothing. Billy is a whiz, I don't know why we continually attack someone who brings us news faster than anyone else.

It baffles me as well.
JMG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Exactly.

texans_uk - quit the bickering and let billy do his thing. the NFL News section on here is just as good if not better than any main source of info out there.

Billy, you do a great job.

Let's get back on topic Very Happy

[]_[] Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: