Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rashad Jennings
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DarthDavis


Joined: 06 Mar 2006
Posts: 5213
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Rashad Jennings Reply with quote

Sounds like he might be a Raider.

Thoughts?

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/10/4210570/rashad-jennings-says-hes-a-raider
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, remember back in 2010 when he had that comedic run on our defense? Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jamethus92


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 4955
Location: Colorado Springs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wouldn't be a bad backup to McFadden. Between him and Bernard Scott, seems like we have a decent competition for that spot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/09000d5d81cd682b/RB-Jennings-74-yd-run-TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickButera


Moderator
Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 6316
Location: Nevada
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll put on record that I really like Jennings, and would be extremely happy if he was our backup. The guy has shown multiple times that he can have great games, and has been stuck behind MJD unable to play consistently. I'd love the pickup.
_________________
Bah-Weep-Granah-Weep-Nini-Bong

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
I'll put on record that I really like Jennings, and would be extremely happy if he was our backup. The guy has shown multiple times that he can have great games, and has been stuck behind MJD unable to play consistently. I'd love the pickup.


I second that thought. Very Happy

He had big games vs Raiders
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10885
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said in an earlier thread, I'm kind of wary of a guy that only put up 944 yards in three full seasons and is already 28 years old. But in the name of competition I guess I'll have to take a wait and see attitude. At 6-1, 234 he sure is a big back.
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10885
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
NickButera wrote:
I'll put on record that I really like Jennings, and would be extremely happy if he was our backup. The guy has shown multiple times that he can have great games, and has been stuck behind MJD unable to play consistently. I'd love the pickup.


I second that thought. Very Happy

He had big games vs Raiders


What back hasn't in the last few years. Laughing Confused

And change the title to show that there may be a signing. Give it a little Billy Spikes pre-signing flair. Hahahaha!!!
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 9554
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Like I said in an earlier thread, I'm kind of wary of a guy that only put up 944 yards in three full seasons and is already 28 years old. But in the name of competition I guess I'll have to take a wait and see attitude. At 6-1, 234 he sure is a big back.

Dude he's MJD's backup how much yardage did you expect him to get? When he plays, he's productive. Would be a great signing by Reggie if Rashad became a Raider.
_________________
(MLB)=A's, (NFL)=Raiders, (NBA)= Warriors

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickButera


Moderator
Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Posts: 6316
Location: Nevada
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's deleted his tweets that said he think's he's a Raider. Let's wait to see what happens.
_________________
Bah-Weep-Granah-Weep-Nini-Bong

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14689
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Like I said in an earlier thread, I'm kind of wary of a guy that only put up 944 yards in three full seasons and is already 28 years old. But in the name of competition I guess I'll have to take a wait and see attitude. At 6-1, 234 he sure is a big back.

Dude he's MJD's backup how much yardage did you expect him to get? When he plays, he's productive. Would be a great signing by Reggie if Rashad became a Raider.


this. i would really like this fa pickup. he is really underrated imo
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oak42069


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 2114
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Like I said in an earlier thread, I'm kind of wary of a guy that only put up 944 yards in three full seasons and is already 28 years old. But in the name of competition I guess I'll have to take a wait and see attitude. At 6-1, 234 he sure is a big back.

Dude he's MJD's backup how much yardage did you expect him to get? When he plays, he's productive. Would be a great signing by Reggie if Rashad became a Raider.


this. i would really like this fa pickup. he is really underrated imo


would def welcome it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5557
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
I'll put on record that I really like Jennings, and would be extremely happy if he was our backup. The guy has shown multiple times that he can have great games, and has been stuck behind MJD unable to play consistently. I'd love the pickup.


+1

I like the signing more than Scott's
_________________
Raiders 2014 Draft (check out my draft review tell me what you think)
Mancrush 2014: DE Clowney, WR Watkins, OT Robinson, LB Shazier, FS Brooks, TE ASJ, OG Jackson, WR Janis, OT Lucas, OT Tiny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14111
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he is a Raider.

Quote:
Rashad Jennings ‏@RashadJennings
Its official! I'll be rocking that Black and Silver this yr. #Raidernation let's go make it happen!

_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oak42069


Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 2114
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big pick up, like it better then scott and goodie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group