Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packer you "dislike" most on our team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
For me, it's Finley, and there really aren't even any close contenders. I hate people who run their mouth. I'll ignore it if they can back up their talk, but Finley runs his mouth like he thinks he is the greatest TE in the league, and doesn't even end up performing at a high level. He has the athletic skills to be a high end TE, and talks like he thinks he IS a high end TE, gets paid like he is one of the best of the league, and on an overall basis, he is nothing more than average, at best.

I just don't have patience for any of that.

As if we have not noticed. Laughing FWIW- I am not a fan of people that run their mouth either. Deeds not words my friends. You stick to that and you will always over deliver!
spilltray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
spilltray wrote:
For me, it's Finley, and there really aren't even any close contenders. I hate people who run their mouth. I'll ignore it if they can back up their talk, but Finley runs his mouth like he thinks he is the greatest TE in the league, and doesn't even end up performing at a high level. He has the athletic skills to be a high end TE, and talks like he thinks he IS a high end TE, gets paid like he is one of the best of the league, and on an overall basis, he is nothing more than average, at best.

I just don't have patience for any of that.

As if we have not noticed. Laughing FWIW- I am not a fan of people that run their mouth either. Deeds not words my friends. You stick to that and you will always over deliver!

It's a multiple strike system though, no one of them does it by itself
- Mouth > Production
- Paycheck > Production
- Effort < 100%

Those 3 things put together just make it hard for me to LIKE him on the team. Fix at least 2 of 3 and I change my tune. Fix 1 and I pound on the table to get rid of him a little less. Fix all 3 and I shut up about him completely and admit I was wrong, but as it stands now... can't dump his butt fast enough.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pugger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
vang_evo9 wrote:
slowpoke.

When did this nickname catch on Laughing . Tramon's probably my least favorite as well, but he's not slow, he's just soft. At least this year he was... Probably because of the shoulder, but still... He plays softer than anyone so he's gotta be #1... But he's a good guy though, so I don't actually like "dislike" him...

But was he playing soft because he was hurt? I don't recall him playing like that before last season.

I don't hate any of our guys but some of them frustrate the hell out of me because they either cannot stay healthy or don't play as well as they can/should:

Starks
Kuhn
Finley
Hawk
Sherrod
Harrell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
vang_evo9 wrote:
slowpoke.

When did this nickname catch on Laughing . Tramon's probably my least favorite as well, but he's not slow, he's just soft. At least this year he was... Probably because of the shoulder, but still... He plays softer than anyone so he's gotta be #1... But he's a good guy though, so I don't actually like "dislike" him...

But was he playing soft because he was hurt? I don't recall him playing like that before last season.

I don't hate any of our guys but some of them frustrate the hell out of me because they either cannot stay healthy or don't play as well as they can/should:

Starks
Kuhn
Finley
Hawk
Sherrod
Harrell

Sherrod just had one injury so far that is it, it was a bad one that happened towards the end of his rookie year when he just finally cracked the starting line-up, and it was an injury that usually takes people out for one calendar year. Kind of hard to hold that against him. Rest I won't fight you on.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:

Harrell

That is as good as Harrell can play. That guy is really, really, really bad.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
incognito_man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really dislike any of them. I understand their personalities are all different and accept them. Only time I would dislike them is if they pull something like Titus Young and purposefully sabatoge the team or something.
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Ross!! Evil or Very Mad
cooters22

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've wanted Hawk cut for how many years now because he sucks and just isn't that good for as much as he makes.

Finley because of his attitude, has ENTITLEMENT issues and isn't playing close to his God given talents.

Newhouse because he should be a backup and last year jump on the Lang ship. He played horrible last year. Hopefully he isn't drinking all the time again.
Pugger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
vang_evo9 wrote:
slowpoke.

Starks
Kuhn
Finley
Hawk
Sherrod
Harrell

Sherrod just had one injury so far that is it, it was a bad one that happened towards the end of his rookie year when he just finally cracked the starting line-up, and it was an injury that usually takes people out for one calendar year. Kind of hard to hold that against him. Rest I won't fight you on.

I don't hold it against him braking his leg so horribly but it is so sad how long it is taking for him to get better. I also should have added Quarless. My fear for him is he may never return to play again. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Pugger wrote:

Harrell

That is as good as Harrell can play. That guy is really, really, really bad.

I know. Razz That poor kid just doesn't have it. I find it incredible he was kept on the roster. I hope Coleman comes on strong this spring/summer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think y'all know who I hate the most...

Also on that list in descending order:

Finley
Harrell
Green
Starks
Bush(1-dimensional player)
EDS(overrated player IMO)
Lattimore
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed AJ Hawk and BJ Raji on twitter today. Then Randall Cobb. About 4 seconds later, I realized why I no longer follow Randall Cobb.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerel worthy is the worst twitterer. i think i'm going to unfollow him. hate to do it because he's responded to me before, but goodness gracious he tweets so much.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
jerel worthy is the worst twitterer. i think i'm going to unfollow him. hate to do it because he's responded to me before, but goodness gracious he tweets so much.
The memes are what make it annoying
McThreadski

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee-Hawk for me. Dude is a turtle that racks up tackling stats because he is always the last guy there, ten yards too late. I would have cut bait with him over the off-season.

Otherwise, I would say Tramon. He just isn't the same player he was three years ago and I would rather let him go and focus on the young guys when you consider that contract.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: