Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packer you "dislike" most on our team
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank-O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Packer you "dislike" most on our team Reply with quote

Players like Finley, Crosby and Kuhn tend to get on my nerves.

Finley has so much talent but yet never seems to take that next step, has a lot of bonehead drops and over-celebrates too much when he makes a play. Too cocky for me.

Crosby, obvious reasons. Missing way too many chipshot receivers and is way overpaid just like Finley.

Kuhn is arguably the most disliked for me. My blood pressure raises every 3rd and short when he's on the field. Terrible short yardage runner, whether it's bad vision along with bad/obvious playcalling, IDK.

Whatcha guys think?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't dislike anyone. Finley and Harrell frustrate me the most, though. I think Mason's season was the product of a narrative of a small sample size. I think he'll bounce back in 2013. Kuhn up there on the frustration scale, too. Hawk will probably get some votes, even though he shouldn't.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't dislike anyone. srs.

there's certain guys like harrell who shouldn't be in the nfl anymore tho

El Ramster on the amazing work
RCobb18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it used to be Walden but he is gone now. I don't dislike anyone on the team at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
I don't dislike anyone. Finley and Harrell frustrate me the most, though. I think Mason's season was the product of a narrative of a small sample size. I think he'll bounce back in 2013. Kuhn up there on the frustration scale, too. Hawk will probably get some votes, even though he shouldn't.
(In Jeremy Clarkson voice) HARRELL!!!
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate anyone on the team cuz they don't appear to be bad people. Finley can frustrate, as can Crosby. If anything I was most annoyed by Woodson's inability to cover last year. Hawk always is frustrating because he lacks the wheels and shedding skills I'd like. There's not that one guy that I just despise though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Rodgers! Always prancing around like he's the queen bee and all!

j/k. After Finley and his mouth and on field inconsistency, my most disliked player probably has become James Starks followed by Neal. They need to get on the field and produce when they do. Starks, I just don't know what he has that would warrant another year on the roster. Neal has had moments but not nearly enough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year it was Zombo. Absolutely terrible.

Still on the team, probably Tramon Williams. He talks like he is one of the best CB's in the league but he performed like nothing better than a #3 or #4 CB last year. Time to put up this year
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would happily trade D.J. Williams for a 6th round draft pick .

I don't bear him any ill-will since he seems like a decent enough person, I just think he's useless in this offense.
skibrett15

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
I would happily trade D.J. Williams for a 6th round draft pick .

I don't bear him any ill-will since he seems like a decent enough person, I just think he's useless in this offense.

This guy, and kuhn. But I mostly hate kuhn's salary.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Packer you "dislike" most on our team Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:
Kuhn is arguably the most disliked for me. My blood pressure raises every 3rd and short when he's on the field. Terrible short yardage runner, whether it's bad vision along with bad/obvious playcalling, IDK.

Whatcha guys think?

That's 100% on McCarthy for calling his number.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering all the quick, diminutive RB I keep seeing mocked to us, people either hate Harris, or forgot he exists.
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawk. For all the Finley hate about him not hitting his potential, Hawk isn't near what he should be. I know he is a quality starter. But every time his lack of big plays comes he acts like it doesn't bother him. Bro, you are too content to be a leader. Throw down boy! There's a time to be cool and a time to be a freaking crazy dude.
vang_evo9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finley is absolutely numero uno, slowpoke may be next because hes supposed to be our #1 cb but hes very random, has a huge contract, and is stupid scared of making tackles.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Packer you "dislike" most on our team Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Frank-O wrote:

Whatcha guys think?

That's 100% on McCarthy for calling his number.
Disagree. Good short yardage backs get it done even when EVERYBODY knows it's coming. Kuhn is terribly overrated and way over paid.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: