Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders signing former Seahawks, Browns QB Seneca Wallace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait a minute so did we get Seneca Wallace or what? I hear we are very interested in Vince Young according to Ian Rapport when he said that Vince looked very impressive in his work out with the Oakland Raiders.

What is really going on???

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
wait a minute so did we get Seneca Wallace or what? I hear we are very interested in Vince Young according to Ian Rapport when he said that Vince looked very impressive in his work out with the Oakland Raiders.

Wallace didn't sign. VY worked out and was told by the Raiders they were impressed.

If you were just watching Total Access we saw the same thing. But yea Wallace has not signed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:

Wallace didn't sign. VY worked out and was told by the Raiders they were impressed.

If you were just watching Total Access we saw the same thing. But yea Wallace has not signed.

ah, I see. VY would be interesting. He's a winner and hungrier now more than ever, He'd be worth a summer at least. Always thought he'd look Badass in S&B.....

Pryor is going to have to work like hell bc it looks like he has a battle ahead of him. Whoever the starting QB is this year will have EARNED it(I hope so anyways) and that will be beneficial to the Raiders. hmmm

-Kendrick Lamar
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
I just find it funny that there is this huge push to be first to post something and ending up being wrong.

Yeah, too bad that Jason La Canfora of CBS, Ian Rapport of NFL.com and Adam Caplan of Scout.com [who works for Foxsports.com] all jumped the gun, really... really... funny stuff, too bad they did that.
Tom Brady Tribute
GJT1347

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
I just find it funny that there is this huge push to be first to post something and ending up being wrong.

Yeah, too bad that Jason La Canfora of CBS, Ian Rapport of NFL.com and Adam Caplan of Scout.com [who works for Foxsports.com] all jumped the gun, really... really... funny stuff, too bad they did that.

hey, we're not the ones who get a boner off of being the first to "break" news to an online football forum. we are simply fans who want to share our opinions on raider football. keep doing whatever it is that you do....

Props to Palooka ^
nickdawg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only silver lining I've ever seen in a thread where fans of the same team bash one another for their opinions on POTENTIAL roster moves (potential because, until it is announced by the team ... not a journalist, the TEAM ... it is hearsay), is that come Broncos weekend, we all seem to find that common bond again.

I get that there are Pryor supporters out there. Hell, I'm one of them. And the thing I see most from the adamant supporters is that he hasn't had a legitimate shot to show what he's capable of. You can't judge him based solely on preseason and one regular season start. And so on.

If he was showing the potential we as supporters think he has in practice and game prep, the team wouldn't be looking to upgrade the position on the regular. And there's no way Wallace is just a "camp arm". You don't bring in a more polished version of what you have just to be a camp arm. You bring him in to show the young guy what he should look like by now and, if he doesn't get it, the team is going to keep the guy that DOES get it.

By the by, I know I haven't been around much in WELL over a year, but I'd like to think we moved past the subtle jabs at one another, even in my absence. Dial it back, keyboard tough guys.
dante9876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^ you still here. Laughing Shocked
Darbsk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
I get that there are Pryor supporters out there. Hell, I'm one of them. And the thing I see most from the adamant supporters is that he hasn't had a legitimate shot to show what he's capable of.

Swag Laughing
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
Dial it back, keyboard tough guys.

No tough guys here. Only comedians. Laughing

Raider X hooked me with the sig
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
Dial it back, keyboard tough guys.

No tough guys here. Only comedians. Laughing

speak for yourself I'm a notorious E Thug! That's the toughest kind if internet people there are!

Life isn't easy on a 4G plan, the ethug life chose me.

-Kendrick Lamar
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

It is actually extremely funny. I'm laughing at those clowns all the time. They are in a big fat race to nowhere in particular. And then to see them backtrack later and try to explain why they jumped the gun and blame it on someone else is hilarious. And you fell for it hook, line and sinker. When the Raiders report it (or the player) then I believe it.

None of this, "Yessss, I was first."

Then: "Dang, maybe I got duped."

That stuff cracks me up every time. And the fact that the title of the thread is still up and the same is hilarious. Especially with people coming in like, "Wha had happen???" I called it in the very first post after this thread was up. And SEVEN pages later it is still funny.

U mad bro??? Laughing

Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teams only confirms signings about a day to three days after it was reported everywhere else... if you want a signing to only be posted when a team confirms it then this forum will be the last place to talk about team movements, which is silly.

Most of the times the guys who were wrong in this case like Rapport, La Canfora and Caplan are right, they jumped the gun in this case which is too bad.
Tom Brady Tribute
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine. Just take the razzing like everybody else does when they are wrong and move on.

You gotta lighten up dude. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

...and I just enjoy giving the needle a bit too much. LOL!!! Laughing

Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
That's fine. Just take the razzing like everybody else does when they are wrong and move on.

Wait, wait... are you under the misconception that I somehow was wrong here? because that's not true at all.

I had nothing, zero, to do with this report that Wallace is signing with the Raiders.

I just saw it on twitter and posted it, just like anyone else would of done if i hadn't, i wrote the title in the same way it was reported "signing" and that's it. Get a grip because if you don't understand the difference between reporting a news story [like Rapport, La Confora did] to copy-paste the report as a forum post you need to wake up.

Quote:
Quote:
The Raiders are signing QB Seneca Wallace after working him out, Tyler Thigpen and perhaps others

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/322071757303468033

Tom Brady Tribute
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Wait, wait... are you under the misconception that I somehow was wrong here? because that's not true at all.

I had nothing, zero, to do with this report that Wallace is signing with the Raiders.

I just saw it on twitter and posted it, just like anyone else would of done if i hadn't, i wrote the title in the same way it was reported "signing" and that's it. Get a grip because if you don't understand the difference between reporting a news story [like Rapport, La Confora did] to copy-paste the report as a forum post you need to wake up.

Quote:
Quote:
The Raiders are signing QB Seneca Wallace after working him out, Tyler Thigpen and perhaps others

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/322071757303468033

Hahahahaha!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's exactly what I am talking about. Instead of saying, dang I jumped the gun and Wallace zigged when he should have zagged and we were all wrong, it would't be as funny. But your insistance that you were right has me cracking up. You fail to realize that you are a part of the reporting process whether you are cutting and pasting or not.

A wrong re-tweet is just as wrong as the original.

People that hang on to this idea that they can't be wrong when they obviously were facinate my funny bone. It's like you are above the notion of making a mistake. Even though it was due to an errant report. What makes it even funnier is this insistance in "getting the info to the site first."

I know that ther has to be someone out there that was like "dang he beat me." when you put it up there. Then when the report came out that he didn't sign they were like, "whew gald I didn't win that race." Classic!!!

You keep holding on to that position and I will keep busting up. Laughing

I know my sense of humor is grating. I can dig it. I was the kid that always got in trouble for razzing the other knuckleheads for doin dumb stuff. But hey, if that ish was funny then they deserved a little razzing. And when I goof, I am the first one to say, whoops y'all got me.

I guess everybody ain't like that though. Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: