Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders signing former Seahawks, Browns QB Seneca Wallace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
HORRIBLE news for Billy Spikes fans.

Just another premature signing thread. Hahahahaha!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just wondering, does anyone finds this guy funny?

Also what a stupid thing to say, as if i reported any of this news, you can be mad at Adam Caplan or Jason La Canfora who actually said that Wallace will sign, and then many other beat writers/reporters joined them.

Quote:
Quote:
Word is that the Raiders are expected to sign QB Seneca Wallace. QB Tyler Thigpen also worked out for the Raiders.

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/322071568668819456

Quote:
The Raiders are signing QB Seneca Wallace after working him out, Tyler Thigpen and perhaps others

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statuses/322071757303468033

This thing must of been posted on every single football or Raiders forum out there.

Even NFL.com has a news post saying that Wallace will sign with the Raiders based on an Ian Rapport report, just a silly thing to say but i guess i came to expect that from you.
Tom Brady Tribute
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Kind of. Its like that guy in Happy Gilmore that heckles him at every putt. Its pretty pathetic, but still humorous just because it works and gets under the subject's skin.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Kind of. Its like that guy in Happy Gilmore that heckles him at every putt. Its pretty pathetic, but still humorous just because it works and gets under the subject's skin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Yup. The needle on the net is in full effect.

I just find it funny that there is this huge push to be first to post something and ending up being wrong.

Cracks me the hell up. But I'm sick like that tho. Laughing

Pros can play off a little egg on their faces. But semi_pro media racers with omelett makeup is straight comedy. LOL!!!

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Flynn becomes our franchise QB, I will be ecstatic, I just want some continuity here.

Think of how many coaching staffs and different starting signal callers the Raiders have had.

If Pryor wows the staff and earns it, I will be happy. If Vince Young is signed and fulfills the promise I'll also be excited.

I just want this team to turn the corner.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Just wondering, does anyone find this guy funny?

No not at all. lol

Dat Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Honestly... Yeah lol

HOWEVER, we all have much love and respect for your work, bruh. You're an asset to this community...

Very Happy
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
meh. after digesting the situation i dont think matt is as big of a threat to tp as cp was. fwiw I think cp is better than matt. I think Wallace is a savvy and mobile vet that can help tp and matt. Matt is the favored #1 by default, tp earned #2, Wallace has to un-seat tp. If tp balls in the pre-season than he will start but the same can be said for matt or wallace. tp is more familiar with the o-line and whatevers left of last years team.

Basically what I gathered here is your already setting up your onslaught of hate for Flynn ranking him below your whipping boy Palmer despite his limited exposure.

All in an effort to pump up 'swag' QB Pryor when he plays well against 2nd/3rd stringers in preseason.

And how has Pryor won the #2 job exactly? Wallace IMO has already unseated Pryor as the #2 simply based on signing a contract.

isnt that how wilson got his chance? not sure so dont roast me if im wrong.

and wallace has already unseated tp? slow down a lil bp Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you

Last edited by NCOUGHMAN on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
meh. after digesting the situation i dont think matt is as big of a threat to tp as cp was. fwiw I think cp is better than matt. I think Wallace is a savvy and mobile vet that can help tp and matt. Matt is the favored #1 by default, tp earned #2, Wallace has to un-seat tp. If tp balls in the pre-season than he will start but the same can be said for matt or wallace. tp is more familiar with the o-line and whatevers left of last years team.

And so it begins again....

do you guys think matt f. is better than cp?

green24 wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Yajackass!

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Dessie wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I do

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Dessie wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I do

For our current rebuilding situation, youth movement and money saving, yes he is better than CP for us. But if I was a team with lots of talent on O and good coaching, CP would be my choice at this point. Flynn is a big question mark with lots of potential at this point.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Dessie wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I do

For our current rebuilding situation, youth movement and money saving, yes he is better than CP for us. But if I was a team with lots of talent on O and good coaching, CP would be my choice at this point. Flynn is a big question mark with lots of potential at this point.

I'd take a question mark with potential over a guy who is mediocre and declining.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NCOUGHMAN"]
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Basically what I gathered here is your already setting up your onslaught of hate for Flynn ranking him below your whipping boy Palmer despite his limited exposure.

All in an effort to pump up 'swag' QB Pryor when he plays well against 2nd/3rd stringers in preseason.

And how has Pryor won the #2 job exactly? Wallace IMO has already unseated Pryor as the #2 simply based on signing a contract.

Idiotic statements like this are just laughable just because we sign another QB, Pryor haters cant wait to say Pryor is in trouble he's on his way out. Really?? We needed another QB on the roster whether its Wallace, a rookie, or the Pillsbury dough boy. It has nothing to do with the pecking order until the competition is over. Who goes to camp with 2 QB's?
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
justwinbaby81 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Dessie wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I do

I was talking about talent wise

green24 wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: