Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bulls playoff talk.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2231
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
JPeppers90 wrote:
That was all sorts of ugly.


You still haven't changed your sig Sad


This is JPeppers chisox lol. Forgot password to it so had to make a new name.


Oh haha, why don't you just recover your password? Isn't there a way to do that?
_________________


RIP Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thebeast15


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 391
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
JPeppers90 wrote:
That was all sorts of ugly.


You still haven't changed your sig Sad


This is JPeppers chisox lol. Forgot password to it so had to make a new name.


Oh haha, why don't you just recover your password? Isn't there a way to do that?

Yeah, I usually stay logged in but for some reason I didn't and couldnt remember my password. And umm I'm not sure, but I kinda like my new name better Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2231
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
JPeppers90 wrote:
That was all sorts of ugly.


You still haven't changed your sig Sad


This is JPeppers chisox lol. Forgot password to it so had to make a new name.


Oh haha, why don't you just recover your password? Isn't there a way to do that?

Yeah, I usually stay logged in but for some reason I didn't and couldnt remember my password. And umm I'm not sure, but I kinda like my new name better Very Happy


You're just saying that because you know Pep is on his way out after this season Razz
_________________


RIP Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thebeast15


Joined: 27 Apr 2013
Posts: 391
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
thebeast15 wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
JPeppers90 wrote:
That was all sorts of ugly.


You still haven't changed your sig Sad


This is JPeppers chisox lol. Forgot password to it so had to make a new name.


Oh haha, why don't you just recover your password? Isn't there a way to do that?

Yeah, I usually stay logged in but for some reason I didn't and couldnt remember my password. And umm I'm not sure, but I kinda like my new name better Very Happy


You're just saying that because you know Pep is on his way out after this season Razz


Lol that's a small part of it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group