Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
I think too many are relying on what our FO has done before. We should realize that absolutely ANYTHING can happen with those who make the decisions with regard to our picks. I can easily see us trading up--perhaps not for Ziggy Ansah--but there are many other DLs who will not make it to the 31st pick. If they like one of them enough to move up, they will. It may shock us how far they move up this year...especially if the target is not Ziggy but Star Lotulelei (no, I don't think we would trade to get the top overall pick at all).
I can also see us trading out/down. It just seems to me there might be a better chance of trading up if Harbaalke thinks we are just so close and see a player that can be key to a SB championship...

My guess is that we trade up, but for someone that many of us think will definitely be there at 31.

Like Tank???

I don't think tank would be there at 31. However, its being reported that Dallas wants out of 18. 31 and 61 to move to 18 and draft tank or vaccaro (I seriously doubt vaccaro)? I could absolutely see that happening. If tank is on the board at 18, I would not be shocked at all at our moving up to this spot

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
I think too many are relying on what our FO has done before. We should realize that absolutely ANYTHING can happen with those who make the decisions with regard to our picks. I can easily see us trading up--perhaps not for Ziggy Ansah--but there are many other DLs who will not make it to the 31st pick. If they like one of them enough to move up, they will. It may shock us how far they move up this year...especially if the target is not Ziggy but Star Lotulelei (no, I don't think we would trade to get the top overall pick at all).
I can also see us trading out/down. It just seems to me there might be a better chance of trading up if Harbaalke thinks we are just so close and see a player that can be key to a SB championship...

My guess is that we trade up, but for someone that many of us think will definitely be there at 31.

Like Tank???

I don't think tank would be there at 31. However, its being reported that Dallas wants out of 18. 31 and 61 to move to 18 and draft tank or vaccaro (I seriously doubt vaccaro)? I could absolutely see that happening. If tank is on the board at 18, I would not be shocked at all at our moving up to this spot

Yes, with all the current buzz about Tank, I don't expect him to be there at 31. If the 9ers want him, they will have to trade up to get him. Or, they could wait and see who drops. It seems with Tank's value going up as well as others like Ziggy, Bjoern could drop...this is going to be a VERY intriguing draft! Dancing
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
No draft room camera this year

https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/326555235302649856

Quote:
NFLN will have cameras in draft rooms of at least 15 teams, including 3 from NFC West. The #49ers declined the distraction, um, invitation.

We had it the last 3 years, not sure why we stopped this year. It was nice to watch their reactions during the draft.

Maybe we plan to make more trades, and we don't want other teams to be able to see that there's something going at any given time. And lip-readers... if we're talking with some other team to try and gain leverage on a first one... if there's a camera, it might be possible to call our bluff. Secrecy for the win!

Yes, I think that may be why they declined. There will be both trades up and down by the 9ers, I just have that feeling... Whenever a trade is announced, I will be on the edge of my seat! I may be a nervous wreak before we reach the second day! Embarassed
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
Forge wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

Like Tank???

Yes, with all the current buzz about Tank, I don't expect him to be there at 31. If the 9ers want him, they will have to trade up to get him. Or, they could wait and see who drops. It seems with Tank's value going up as well as others like Ziggy, Bjoern could drop...this is going to be a VERY intriguing draft! Dancing

I know that it's just standard "doing your due diligence" thing with sending Tomsula to his work out and metting privately with him (according to Walter football), and it shouldn't be read into more than what it is, but I really think that Tank is way up on our draft board and that we really want him. Could that just be the rabid fan in me? sure. Could it be the idea that for once we could draft a player that i completely love pre-draft has me super excited? yep. But I just can't shake the feeling that if we make a move, he's the one that we are doing it for.

NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opinion is that based on our past drafts, we will probably draft a S first to fill that need.
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to South Carolina RB Marcus Lattimore, the Rams, Patriots, Eagles, and 49ers have shown the most interest in his services.
The 49ers intrigue us the most for two reasons. First, the team has a large amount of picks and could use one on an injury risk like Lattimore. Second, even though a new regime is in place since selecting Frank Gore, the team has a history of converting medical red flags into a productive player.

roto.

aka we are not selecting him...
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: With the 61st pick, the San Francisco 49ers select... Reply with quote

Hi

We're voting on San Francisco's 2nd pick in round 2 in the Draft section. It would be great to have your thoughts and votes. The 49ers have made back to back D-line picks in Datone Jones and Jesse Williams so far.

www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16127800

Thanks

GFW
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please don't post anything from twitter or other outlet that spoils the picks.

I really hope people adhere to this particular quote in SoCal's draft thread. I would like to have FF on my laptap close by as I watch the draft, but it would be worthless if people are gonna try and "be the cool guy" that gets the selections before they are announced. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Quote:

I really hope people adhere to this particular quote in SoCal's draft thread. I would like to have FF on my laptap close by as I watch the draft, but it would be worthless if people are gonna try and "be the cool guy" that gets the selections before they are announced. Rolling Eyes

Once we are on the clock i'll stay away from FF then ill come back after the pick is made just so i don't deal with any cool guys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
Quote:

Once we are on the clock i'll stay away from FF then ill come back after the pick is made just so i don't deal with any cool guys

Sounds like the smart move... yet I don't want any team picks spoiled, really. I don't know why the cool kids think it's even cool to be the first one to "get the scoop." There's nothing to be gained by winning that race. Confused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
Quote:

Sounds like the smart move... yet I don't want any team picks spoiled, really. I don't know why the cool kids think it's even cool to be the first one to "get the scoop." There's nothing to be gained by winning that race. Confused

I dont get it either but its almost a certainty that people will be spoiling the pick. Its gonna be the busiest this site has ever been on thursday. the Villain is making a separate thread in the draft thread that wont contain spoilers so i might be over there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question!

Since Balke took over, has there ever been a pre draft rumor for us that ended up being true?

I tried thinking back but memory isn't so good haha. I couldn't think of one.

new sig... sorry alex
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Question!

Since Balke took over, has there ever been a pre draft rumor for us that ended up being true?

Maybe Iupati?

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Question!

The Taylor mays and Anthony Davis picks were telegraphed pretty clearly. Other than that though, I can't think of any

49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
7:00p
LIVE BETTING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE 1ST ROUND OF THE DRAFT
-

-

2013 NFL Draft - How many Safeties will be selected in the 1st Rd?
8:00p
Over

(-140)o
(EVEN)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - How many WR's will be selected in the 1st Rd?
Over
(-200)o
(+150)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - How many offensive players will be drafted in the 1st Round?
Over
(-130)o
(-110)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Who will be the 2nd Pick Overall?
Jaguars must select 2nd for action.
Eric Fisher
1/1
Dion Jordan
5/4
Geno Smith
15/1
Luke Joeckel
7/1
Ezekiel Ansah
9/2
2013 NFL Draft - Who will be the 4th Pick Overall?
Eagles must select 4th for action
Star Lotulelei
+175
Lane Johnson
+150
Chance Warmack
+900
Dion Jordan
+200
2013 NFL Draft - Who will be the 5th Pick Overall?
Detroit must select 5th for action.
Lane Johnson
+125
Eric Fisher
+300
Ezekiel Ansah
+200
Dee Miliner
+450
2013 NFL Draft - Draft Position - Matt Barkley
Over
37½
(EVEN)o
(-140)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Draft Position - Marcus Lattimore
Over
84½
(-120)o
(-120)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Draft Position - Tavon Austin
Over
13½
(+110)o
(-150)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Draft Position - Manti Te'o
Over
25½
(EVEN)o
(-140)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Who will be drafted 1st?
Justin Hunter

DeAndre Hopkins
+150

2013 NFL Draft - Draft Position - Tyrann Mathieu
Over
75½
(-140)o
(EVEN)u

Under

2013 NFL Draft - Will the Eagles trade the 4th pick overall?
Yes
+170

No

2013 NFL Draft - How many defensive players will be drafted in the 1st Round?
Over
(-110)o
(-130)u

Under

thought it would be interesting to post. was looking to see what i liked on bovada

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: