Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Waive Rolando McClain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Caught smoking weed several times. One time yeah it happens but more than once your stupid. They both had their stupid moments.

Now he has gone to the ravens and can see him tearing it up and were going to face him twice year. Something I'm not look forward too now

If ray was still there maybe I still think he is a POS and an average at best circumstances player
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are way overblowing this signing.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
DawgX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Caught smoking weed several times. One time yeah it happens but more than once your stupid. They both had their stupid moments.

Now he has gone to the ravens and can see him tearing it up and were going to face him twice year. Something I'm not look forward too now

Still not the same thing as pointing a gun at someone.

I'm guessing you haven't watched McClain since he's been in the NFL. If you had seen him then you would know he's garbage and you wouldn't be upset that the Browns didn't sign him.

Smack on the sig.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally hope he fails, he is a POS
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
buno67 wrote:

Still not the same thing as pointing a gun at someone.

I'm guessing you haven't watched McClain since he's been in the NFL. If you had seen him then you would know he's garbage and you wouldn't be upset that the Browns didn't sign him.

Browns didnt sign them but the Ravens did and they have one of the best talent evaluators, GM, and FO in the league.

I yeah he didnt do very well with the Raiders but not a lot of ppl do.

the best first rd pick the Raiders have had is Nnamdi Asomugha in 2003 and he isnt with the team anymore. wanted to say DMC but he is too injury prone.

Janikowski and DMC are the only first rd picks still on the team in the past 13years. does it show you that the player they pick suck or they just cant develop the talent.

Mcclain was young and has talent, IMO he needed a new team and a new coaching staff. Now he went to one of the best teams in the league who have great coaches. I see him really developing there

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's still slow and doesn't move well laterally.

No FO is gonna help that aspect.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
He's still slow and doesn't move well laterally.

No FO is gonna help that aspect.

And still a d bag
bosko1616

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
5 bucks he goes to Baltimore and becomes a pro bowler

RaidersAreOne wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Ill take that.

Tacos wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
You're on.

Double or nothing says he's cut within 3 years from whatever team picks him up.

green24 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
You're on. Want to add some zeros after that 5?

Hahahaha I win

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

RaidersAreOne wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Ill take that.

Tacos wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
You're on.

Double or nothing says he's cut within 3 years from whatever team picks him up.

green24 wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
You're on. Want to add some zeros after that 5?

Hahahaha I win

i think you overlooked the part where you said "becomes a pro bowler"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ true forgot that part. I actually said this as a joke because I truly hate the guy as a person

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With today's "retirement", McClain is officially in the books as a complete and total bust with no hope of ever proving otherwise.

Even more to the point, the shine should fully be off the Ozzie mystique. He is overrated as a GM, and the Newsome knob-polishing that took place in this thread because of this signing is simultaneously both funny and sad.
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
With today's "retirement", McClain is officially in the books as a complete and total bust with no hope of ever proving otherwise.

Even more to the point, the shine should fully be off the Ozzie mystique. He is overrated as a GM, and the Newsome knob-polishing that took place in this thread because of this signing is simultaneously both funny and sad.

I think that's a bit much just because of 1 signing. The man built 2 Super Bowl teams and has a competitive team every year.
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:

Please. You act like Ozzie brought him to Baltimore to start or something. It was a boom or a bust CHEAP signing, we all knew the chances were that he wasn't going to pan out. This doesn't affect the Ravens at all. Even with Rolando, the starting ILBs would still probably be Brown/Jameel McClain.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

I think that's a bit much just because of 1 signing. The man built 2 Super Bowl teams and has a competitive team every year.

Didn't say he was awful, just overrated. He misses just as much as he hits, but for some reason every time a player goes there it's expected they'll be great.

I suppose my deduction is a bit much, though. All it really proves is every individual player will have varying levels of success when they sign with Baltimore. What bothers me is when people assume Ozzy signing you is a predictor of future success, as we saw throughout this thread and elsewhere on this site right after the signing.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:

Please. You act like Ozzie brought him to Baltimore to start or something. It was a boom or a bust CHEAP signing, we all knew the chances were that he wasn't going to pan out. This doesn't affect the Ravens at all. Even with Rolando, the starting ILBs would still probably be Brown/Jameel McClain.

Not me acting like that. If you read the thread, I'm was against signing him as much as I am men wearing capri pants.

"Multiple Pro Bowls" was a phrase that reared it's embarrassing head more than once.

Completely agree that it doesn't affect the Ravens at all. Just Ozzy giving a kid from 'Bama a chance, but most already knew there wasn't much hope of salvaging him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: