Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Most hated Seahawk
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Mora and Jeremy Stevens for me.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
I would like to say Jerramy Stevens just because he's a total doosh lord, but I'm gonna roll with another fan favorite, Julius Jones. Dude would post up all of 1 good game a year against the rams of something and then just vanish for every other game.

So it's Jones first, then Stevens, then Aaron Curry for getting flagged weekly on offsides penalties. Jim Mora as coach was a total fraud as well.

Shocked Shocked Shocked How could i have forgotten?!?! Maybe i put him out of my mind after all this time? I think we all know how much i hated that sorry excuse for a run play. Who knew a player could possibly run out of bounds before the LOS MORE than Shaun Alexander. I used to print out his picture and tape it to my dartboard. I'd stand there and stare for about 10 seconds, and then I'd just set it on fire and walk away....lost a lot of good dartboards that way

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have some bitter resentment towards Hutchinson.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need I say more?

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobob123 wrote:

Need I say more?
I never liked his attitude

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely between Boz, Koren, Stevens, and Brian Russell.
imani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

who?

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

who?
Brian Bosworth

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
MARIO MANGELINI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surprised not many people have said Tim Ruskell. I'll say him, I strongly dislike him.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARIO MANGELINI wrote:
surprised not many people have said Tim Ruskell. I'll say him, I strongly dislike him.

I only considered players. If I thought about FO staff, I would go loco.
MARIO MANGELINI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
MARIO MANGELINI wrote:

I only considered players. If I thought about FO staff, I would go loco.

Can't really hate players except the loudmouths. They give the game their body and soul, gotta respect that.
hdshot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:

I put most of the blame on Alexander for wanting his mega contract and no big money left over to keep Hutch.

Hated that move the FO made to keep Alex when they should of kept Hutch 1st then worry about Alex. My grandma could of even carried the rock for big runs with Jones and Hutch plowing the way.
geeknhard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

I put most of the blame on Alexander for wanting his mega contract and no big money left over to keep Hutch.

Hated that move the FO made to keep Alex when they should of kept Hutch 1st then worry about Alex. My grandma could of even carried the rock for big runs with Jones and Hutch plowing the way.
IIRC Hutch & his agent are the ones that suggested the poison pill that led to him going to the Vikes, the Hawks would've gladly paid him what he got, but couldn't guaranty the whole contract no matter how good he was. Alexander's contract, which was bone headed looking back given his age & reliance on o-line, didn't prevent Hutch from re-signing, he'd have remained a Hawk if not for the poison pill. It's ultimately Rumskull's fault for using the Transition instead of Franchise tag, which allowed him to get that offer that totally hamstrung the Hawks.

I didn't like him before it(he rates above others because he was actually good, even though a scumbag), so I hated him after the poison pill so he's up there, but not as high as Stevens, Jennings, & Mirer for me on the least favorite Hawks list.
hdshot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geeknhard wrote:
hdshot wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

IIRC Hutch & his agent are the ones that suggested the poison pill that led to him going to the Vikes, the Hawks would've gladly paid him what he got, but couldn't guaranty the whole contract no matter how good he was. Alexander's contract, which was bone headed looking back given his age & reliance on o-line, didn't prevent Hutch from re-signing, he'd have remained a Hawk if not for the poison pill. It's ultimately Rumskull's fault for using the Transition instead of Franchise tag, which allowed him to get that offer that totally hamstrung the Hawks.

I didn't like him before it(he rates above others because he was actually good, even though a scumbag), so I hated him after the poison pill so he's up there, but not as high as Stevens, Jennings, & Mirer for me on the least favorite Hawks list.

At the time the Hawk's wanted to keep Alex at all cost which dragged out forever causing Hutch to be lost. Hawks could of matched the vike's offer but didn't. I just can't blame Hutch because he deserved to be paid but in todays NFL something has to give when big money is being paid to other's and Hutch had to part ways. I just thought Alex should of left for the big contract while keeping Hutch to atleast keep Hass from getting hurt all the time like he did. But the FO thought different and could have under estimated the value of Hutch or hoped for a weak offer to match.

I didn't like Mirer on game day but sounds like he had awsome work out ethics but just did not have the football smarts which showed. But was funny when he was eating hotdogs stashed in his helmet on the sideling during a pre-season game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: