Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lynch and Wilson Deep into Best Play and Madden 25 Brackets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chpjns15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Lynch and Wilson Deep into Best Play and Madden 25 Brackets Reply with quote

Most of you probably already know this, but both Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch have gone very far into two different set up brackets.

Lynch is being nominated for the best play ever in football, obviously with his incredible run vs. the Saints in the playoffs in 2010 (It is being called Beastquake). The play is one of only four left in the tourney, the other being Troy Polamalu's flying tackle (not sure why that is still in), Desean Jackson punt return vs. the Giants, and Steve Youngs TD run vs. the Vikings (which is who he is currently up against). The four remaining plays are very questionable, which is why I think Beastquake has a very good shot of winning this. So far, Beastquake has knocked off Gale Sayers punt return, the River City Relay, Troy Polamalu interception, and the Music City Miracle. This contest is being hosted by NFL.com and is March Madness themes. Personally, I think it is a very dumb contest as it is completely based off opinion, but it would still be awesome for the Beastquake to win! Very Happy

You can vote for Marshawn Lynch here:

http://www.nfl.com/bracketologyround5#

Russell Wilson is being nominated for the annual Madden 25 cover vote. Essentially, it is a March Madness themed bracket to see who will get the honor of being on the cover of Madden 25. This year is special, because Madden is celebrating its 25th year anniversary, which means that any player that has been in the game before is eligible. Right now they are in their quarterfinals. The remaining contestants are Wilson, Foster, RG3, Peterson, Montana, Rice, and both Barry and Deion Sanders. Wilson is currently up against Arian Foster, a very winnable matchup. He has already knocked out Justin Blackmon, Von Miller, and Andrew Luck. Wilson has a great chance of reaching the semifinals, but then it gets tough when he has to face RG3 or Peterson, and then the winners of the old school bracket. This tourney is set up by ESPN. I think it would be awesome to see Wilson get the cover. He may not deserve it as much as the others and his chances may not be very good, but nonetheless, it would be awesome it he could pull it off. (I dont believe in the Madden Curse).

You can vote for Russell Wilson here:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

It is awesome to see two seahawks go this far, and everyone needs to make sure they vote a ton!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame Lynch is going up against Steve Young. He'd definitely win against Polomalu and would have a great chance against Jackson.

I'm personally voting against Russell Wilson Laughing

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the Lynch and Young plays are the two best left in the bracket.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those voting numbers accurate? Lynch is getting killed

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: