Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos FFMD II 2013 War Room - UDFA Big Board needed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marktheshark wrote:
I believe X7 was already taken.

T7 and F11 are certainly safe selections, both don't offer a ton of upside but can certainly provide depth in someone goes down.

K9 and T9 have huge upside, T9 actually reminds me slightly of another player who most people felt like wouldn't translate to the NFL who fell to the 5th round. Richard Sherman. K9 presents an opportunity to rush the passer, the most import weapon in the NFL today. He gives us the ability to consistently give us pass rush if someone goes down and has the upside to turn into a productive starter.

Can't go wrong with any of these guys just a matter of how "safe" you want to play it.

Was reading a bit on T9 and it says he doesn't play press well. He can't really be Richard Sherman 2.0 if he can't play press well. Not to say he couldn't improve though.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
Okay Seattle picked Reid Fragel, OT and Houston picked Brandon Jenkins, DE.

Will Carolina accept the trade for pick #125?

I PMed Brian, telling him we were after Jenkins.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
hibdib31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted in Carolina's war room to see if they're still for the trade. If not, what's the pick, T9?
hibdib31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BringinDaPain wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
Okay Seattle picked Reid Fragel, OT and Houston picked Brandon Jenkins, DE.

Will Carolina accept the trade for pick #125?

I PMed Brian, telling him we were after Jenkins.

Okay, so no deal then?
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
marktheshark wrote:

T7 and F11 are certainly safe selections, both don't offer a ton of upside but can certainly provide depth in someone goes down.

K9 and T9 have huge upside, T9 actually reminds me slightly of another player who most people felt like wouldn't translate to the NFL who fell to the 5th round. Richard Sherman. K9 presents an opportunity to rush the passer, the most import weapon in the NFL today. He gives us the ability to consistently give us pass rush if someone goes down and has the upside to turn into a productive starter.

Can't go wrong with any of these guys just a matter of how "safe" you want to play it.

Was reading a bit on T9 and it says he doesn't play press well. He can't really be Richard Sherman 2.0 if he can't play press well. Not to say he couldn't improve though.

Are there any unsafe players anyone wants to talk about quick? Or sleeper picks? We have 10 minutes remaining people.
eddie mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K9 seems to be the majority's choice.

Sig by Lil Uno thanks bro.
marktheshark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
marktheshark wrote:

Watched a lot of of Sherman games at Stanford, guy was legit but even I was shocked he played to well in the NFL. Sherman smart and plays with confidence, both have very similar frames. T9 like any prospect in the 4th, all have errors.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
marktheshark wrote:

Are there any unsafe players anyone wants to talk about quick? Or sleeper picks? We have 10 minutes remaining people.

I think K9 is a gamble that may be worth taking. Looking at our roster, I think we are better off taking a chance on a K player than a T player. We have depth at T. If K9 shows something, it will help us more in the long run.

I'm okay with K9 if you are.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are OTC...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
marktheshark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K9.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
marktheshark wrote:

I think K9 is a gamble that may be worth taking. Looking at our roster, I think we are better off taking a chance on a K player than a T player. We have depth at T. If K9 shows something, it will help us more in the long run.

I'm okay with K9 if you are.

+1 for K9
hibdib31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like we have our man.

Send the K9 card up.
eddie mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Board for 161 OTC Wednesday at 9-30am ET

X6
M4
A10
A13
N5
X8
X6

X6 and M4 are terrific value at this point, I have both with 3rd-4th rd grades.

eddie mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selecting Tony Jefferson here unless there's an excellent argument against it in the next 15 mins

hibdib31

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddie mac wrote:
I'm selecting Tony Jefferson here unless there's an excellent argument against it in the next 15 mins

Fine by me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: