Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JaMarcus Russell Comeback: New Skinny look photo [page 10]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
So he isn't fat anymore. Has he learned to throw accurately, read D's or stop fumbling anytime anyone sneezes on him?

Yeah, he isn't getting back in the NFL anytime soon.

He was +300 lbs, not putting in any work, and on drugs with us. You think those things you listed come without hardwork and dedication?
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
91jmay wrote:
So he isn't fat anymore. Has he learned to throw accurately, read D's or stop fumbling anytime anyone sneezes on him?

He was +300 lbs, not putting in any work, and on drugs with us. You think those things you listed come without hardwork and dedication?

I think going from being a lazy POS to being in shape does not make someone dedicated. Most people I know are relatively in shape and aren't on drugs. Doesn't make them hard workers.

Nickname for Sio Moore and Khalil Mack.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Darkness wrote:
91jmay wrote:

I think going from being a lazy POS to being in shape does not make someone dedicated. Most people I know are relatively in shape and aren't on drugs. Doesn't make them hard workers.
This, because he decided not to be a fat [inappropriate/removed] anymore doesn't mean he can digest a NFL playbook, he needs to be the first one in the building and the last to leave, which is opposite of what he did with us.
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Darkness wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Where did I say it did? Just saying that those aspects of his game obviously werent going to be up to par in the state he was in.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA07 still supporting Jamarcus, I see. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
I can't do it.
I just can't wish this guy well. Sure it's our fault for drafting him, but the thing is:
I'm not an athlete, I'm like the furthest thing from one, but I've managed to do some things in sports that I'm proud of, All through hard work. So I've never been able to forgive those with athletic talents who squander their gifts.

Until he can give me Calvin Johnson in silver and black, I just can't wish jr well.

Voice of reason. I will not wish anyone well who was as lazy, unmotivated with a lack total of dedication his job.

Davis was a players owner, invested in him and backed him and look how he treated it?

Now he realizes he has zero skills to enter the workforce and has to turn back to football to make a living so he want to 'try'.

The one thing I haven't heard from Jaminkus is an apology or any responsibility for his actions. I've heard him place blame on external factors, but not once have I heard him say "It's on me" and take his lumps.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

+1 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Too funny. He keeps trying to hide behind the 'Darkness' persona but those true colors are there.

BA07....er Darkness. How about you and I throw down on a Russell debate for old time sake? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Too funny. He keeps trying to hide behind the 'Darkness' persona but those true colors are there.

BA07....er Darkness. How about you and I throw down on a Russell debate for old time sake? Laughing Laughing

Is Darkness really BA07? Lol

^^^Props go out to Silver&Black88^^^
BNich0622

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow he actually looks like an athlete now. Or at the very least an in shape rapper.

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidersbaby wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Is Darkness really BA07? Lol

He will deny it, but it's totally him. The evidence is overwhelming and his Russell support nails the coffin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
He will deny it, but it's totally him. The evidence is overwhelming and his Russell support nails the coffin.

It's not.

Unless I'm really THAT rusty...
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

It's not.

Proof or it didn't happen.

This has been a topic of discussion for months. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His weight was only part of the problem. I don't believe he has enough in between the ears to ever run an NFL Offense. You want your backup QB to be reliable in that they know the playbook, and can do enough to keep you in games. I don't believe Russell can do either of those things; at 300lbs or 200lbs.

MUFC OK
bzane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
91jmay wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Didn't he have a workout with Chicago? I wonder how serious they were about him?

Apparently they never wanted anymore than a few other QBs to be somewhat familiar with there guys incase there 3 went down with injury. Also worked out Jordan Palmer and Trent Edwards in the same day.

good luck to the kid, we all make mistakes in our youth and hopefully he's put an end to his - whenever you see the old clips of him, pre-us - he really did look outstanding, an amazing arm. I can't help but wish him well.

My guess, however, is that he probably needs a season of consistently being at that weight (and discipline), and maybe he could get a serious shot at a teams' roster next season

Are..... are you saying that he might come back to Oakland again, seven years later??

With the limo, and the furs, and the jewelry, and the homies all over again?

What a comeback story that would be! Maybe the magic will live again!
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
nickdawg wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

It's not.

Proof or it didn't happen.

This has been a topic of discussion for months. Laughing

The 'dawggy is referring to a certain trombone that I gave him when he says he's rusty. And while we can't divulge out sources (cough NSA cough) you can trust us...

Bolansho Boro Begoz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: