Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JaMarcus Russell Comeback: New Skinny look photo [page 10]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40666
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: JaMarcus Russell Comeback: New Skinny look photo [page 10] Reply with quote

First video:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1526127-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russells-road-back-to-the-nfl-episode-1

Second video:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1535213-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russells-road-back-to-the-nfl-episode-2

Third video:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1553656-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russell-airs-it-out

Fourth video:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1563769-jamarcus-russell-comeback-2013-jamarcus-goes-back-to-qb-school

Fifth video:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1590187-jamarcus-russell-comeback-2013-jamarcus-hits-the-gym

Sixth video:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1607296-jamarcus-russell-comeback-2013-ready-to-be-a-teammate-and-a-leader

The videos are worth checking out, especially the fifth one.

In my opinion after hearing about his money troubles [lost all of it and ended up selling his house], it's pretty obvious he's trying to get back in the league for a pay check, but he's still making a nice effort.

At one point he said: "First few weeks we were doing the workouts and here i am breathing like a fat man" - Because you are a fat man... looks like he realized things got out of hand too late.



***Update***
Quote:
Today's JaMarcus Russell update: He's down to 265 pounds. He began his latest comeback at 315. Still work to be done. #progress


http://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/339391452318674946

***Update***
Russell's new look after losing 50 pounds [from 315 to 265]:



Was this when he started training:


_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute


Last edited by Billy Spikes on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 6200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy. Leave us alone when out comes to that POS.....you can't imagine how depressing it is to fathom him making a comeback.

He deserves what he gets as far as hard times. He needs to go do sizzurp and just stay broke.
I remember when we drafted him and his speaking fail came out on YouTube...I was in middle school then and still knew we had ourselves a hoodlum...right away.
SCREW JAWALRUS!!!
_________________


If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justwinbaby81


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 3811
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An ex-player went from obese to fat. What news.

What would we do without you Billy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
true2form


Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 765
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well unfortunately we can never rid ourselves of JR. He will always be connected to the Raiders. However, I hope he gets signed by some other team that way he will be linked to them as the more recent team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14962
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought he was tryna get down to 250-260 Laughing
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10894
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is Raider news how???

I thought maybe Billy jumped the gun again and he is only down to 290 but he wanted to be the first to report 288. LOL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9395
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33650
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it wasn't a Raider fan who posted it in here as soon as I saw the title.
_________________

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaribouLou


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 4915
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wears those headphones like he used to wear that beanie on the sideline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cellomac1212


Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 2041
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Billy. Leave us alone when out comes to that POS.....you can't imagine how depressing it is to fathom him making a comeback.

He deserves what he gets as far as hard times. He needs to go do sizzurp and just stay broke.
I remember when we drafted him and his speaking fail came out on YouTube...I was in middle school then and still knew we had ourselves a hoodlum...right away.
SCREW JAWALRUS!!!


So basically a crackhead should die a horrendous crack addicted death. Forget about rehab, forget about recovery, forget about that person having a decent standing in society. Once you ef up, you deserve the worst. Got it. I hope you never mess up if you truly think this way...
_________________

I hoped for a playoff appearance, but the passing of Al met terms for my sig removal after 3+ years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Burgesskills


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 1114
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree whole heartedly...he was young right out of college and he let the money get to him. It doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance if he works hard to earn it.

Yes, his selection hurt this franchise, but I hope he finds some type of success in this league.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33650
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL the Russell Homers of yesteryear come out of nowhere to defend him.
_________________

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 3196
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as JR is to blame for his fall, it is also the Raiders who are at fault for drafting him. there are so many other guys that we could have taken, but we wanted the strongest armed guy. Yeah he failed and I personally don't think he will get on or stick with a team due to his intelligence, however if he does best of luck to him.

But to be real he is just another in a long line of poor personal decisions that the Raiders have made in the last ten years.
_________________


On the Raider's Staff
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Its like they're too incompetent to know they're incompetent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33650
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
As much as JR is to blame for his fall, it is also the Raiders who are at fault for drafting him. there are so many other guys that we could have taken, but we wanted the strongest armed guy. Yeah he failed and I personally don't think he will get on or stick with a team due to his intelligence, however if he does best of luck to him.

But to be real he is just another in a long line of poor personal decisions that the Raiders have made in the last ten years.


I'm sorry but you're wrong. His failure to even attempt to being anything other than a lazy, Lean-slurping, oaf is the fault of no one but himself. Actually, not sorry. That's the truth.
_________________

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12195
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
As much as JR is to blame for his fall, it is also the Raiders who are at fault for drafting him. there are so many other guys that we could have taken, but we wanted the strongest armed guy. Yeah he failed and I personally don't think he will get on or stick with a team due to his intelligence, however if he does best of luck to him.

But to be real he is just another in a long line of poor personal decisions that the Raiders have made in the last ten years.





"JahMahcus Russell is a great playuh. GET OVAH IT!!!"


There's the reason we made so many bad moves. Notice how much things have changed in a year and a half?? LOL.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group