Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD II: The Room of War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanitizer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in to help however I can
Duffman57

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One guy i'd really like to look into for a trade to see what they want is Brice Brown. Guy is a stud.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
winitall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be able to help you guys in this FFMD as I was given the Tampa Bay GM job. Wish me luck!
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winitall wrote:
I won't be able to help you guys in this FFMD as I was given the Tampa Bay GM job. Wish me luck!

Well we expect you to send us your first round pick in exchange for Matthews.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
winitall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

Maybe if you throw in The LBC. Wink
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any interest in trading up to #5?

CWood21 wrote:
This anti-Teddy crap is getting out of hand.

R.I.P. Stylish
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winitall wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

LBC doesn't do Florida (especially now that the only reason I ever had to go there in the first place - Harry Potter world at Universal Orlando - is being replicated at US Hollywood).

I'd move the Bucs to Vancouver... just so I could run a campaign about how we don't fear birds or sheep (or miners) because we're pirates with huge frigging cannons (though I've bring back the creamsicle uni's with the winking pirate).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

LBC doesn't do Florida (especially now that the only reason I ever had to go there in the first place - Harry Potter world at Universal Orlando - is being replicated at US Hollywood).

I'd move the Bucs to Vancouver... just so I could run a campaign about how we don't fear birds or sheep (or miners) because we're pirates with huge frigging cannons (though I've bring back the creamsicle uni's with the winking pirate).

Who said we were going to let you have any power? I was just going to have you make some sigs but mike23md took care of us. Jammer would have to pay me to have you in the trade. Rivers would have to be added.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winitall wrote:
The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

Who said we were going to let you have any power? I was just going to have you make some sigs but mike23md took care of us. Jammer would have to pay me to have you in the trade. Rivers would have to be added.

Well, your beloved sigs... they're too big (by FF rules).

Set and match, LBC. Cool

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, just noting from team trade blocks. I'm not opposed to rectifying the mistake AJ made two years ago and kicking our 4th to Seattle (I know they're fishing for a late 3rd/early 4th, but maybe we kick them a swap of 5th's or 6th's to sweeten the deal if need-be) for John Moffitt. He's young, his collegiate experience came in a power-zone scheme at Wisconsin, and he's also a viable option at center when Hardwick hangs them up. Also kicks in as a quality starting guard in the interim and frees us up to not feel like we have to reach for a starting guard in the 2nd or 3rd.

Just food for thought.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

Set and match, LBC. Cool

How are they too big?

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winitall wrote:
The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
The LBC wrote:
winitall wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
winitall wrote:

Set and match, LBC. Cool

How are they too big?

LOTO.Tailback wrote:
Forum Rules:
2. Signatures and Avatars are a privilege on this site and can be removed by the Webmaster. The guidelines are here:
Signatures must follow these guidelines
1. Only 1 image per signature
2. No animated or 'video' images
3. No higher then 100 pixels
4. No wider then 600 pixels
5. PG rated images only
6. No advertisements or links to other sports forums

Just eyeballing that that sig is in excess of 150 pixels.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams informed me Saffold is available. One year left. What do you guys think?

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:

Really depends on the price. A 2nd is a possibility - though I'm not sure how keen I am on investing in yet another OT going into a contract year who has had some injury concerns (I don't know quite the degree his have been, I just know that he hasn't played a full season since his rookie year).

If we're taking on that risk, I'd like to recoup something in return or (haven't quite run the numbers so I don't know how in favor of this I am - mostly because I don't know which of their 1st's they already traded) possibly a swap of 1st's if there's somebody they really covet (not sure if they value him that highly, but it could give them an avenue back to being able to land both Austin and Chance).

Just spitballing...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:

Really depends on the price. A 2nd is a possibility - though I'm not sure how keen I am on investing in yet another OT going into a contract year who has had some injury concerns (I don't know quite the degree his have been, I just know that he hasn't played a full season since his rookie year).

If we're taking on that risk, I'd like to recoup something in return or (haven't quite run the numbers so I don't know how in favor of this I am - mostly because I don't know which of their 1st's they already traded) possibly a swap of 1st's if there's somebody they really covet (not sure if they value him that highly, but it could give them an avenue back to being able to land both Austin and Chance).

Just spitballing...
We aren't necessarily demanding a 2nd for Saffold. If it works for you guys, we'd be willing to take a 3rd and a late pick for Saffold.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: