Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign former Raiders, Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RickyG wrote:
Am I missing something? Do we need to cut Rogers? I don't get why we would...

Anyways, I'm very excited about this signing...

Well look at the Depth Chart at CB...

LCB-Carlos Rogers vs Nnamdi Asomugha

NCB Chris Culliver

RCB-Terrell Brown

Now if Carlos loses that battle then we are paying him 5.5 million to watch and wait for someone to get injured. Unless we move Cully over to safety we have a bit of a logjam at corner.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
Dude Pando is never happy. We could go 19-0, win every game 49-0, Kaep wins MVP, Willis wins DPOY, Gore OPOY, Harbaugh COTY, have the best statistical year ever in offense, defense, and special team for any team ever, and he would complain about Anthony Dixon's hair.

Gold. Absolute gold.
Psychlone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4evera9er wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
Dude Pando is never happy. We could go 19-0, win every game 49-0, Kaep wins MVP, Willis wins DPOY, Gore OPOY, Harbaugh COTY, have the best statistical year ever in offense, defense, and special team for any team ever, and he would complain about Anthony Dixon's hair.

Gold. Absolute gold.
Super passionate fan that's more boisterous then some and can be tempestuous at times with his opinion's but still a Niner brother... Differing opinion's is what make's this forum entertaining to me (except when it derails and becomes personal). If we always speak in a consensus, what's the point? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
4evera9er wrote:
neezy007 wrote:

Gold. Absolute gold.
Super passionate fan that's more boisterous then some and can be tempestuous at times with his opinion's but still a Niner brother... Differing opinion's is what make's this forum entertaining to me (except when it derails and becomes personal). If we always speak in a consensus, what's the point? Wink

I disagree...

jk man Laughing I said the same thing a couple weeks ago people need to just agree to disagree

Last edited by 48 1/2ers on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Psychlone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
4evera9er wrote:
neezy007 wrote:

Gold. Absolute gold.

I disagree...
Fair enough. We disagree and that's cool Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of DB's, what about this D.J. Swearinger kid from South Carolina? I hear he's a solid safety that can also play CB.

Might be worth one of our second round picks.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ am definitely on board with Swearinger in rd 2.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4evera9er wrote:
Speaking of DB's, what about this D.J. Swearinger kid from South Carolina? I hear he's a solid safety that can also play CB.

MIght indeed. But we're likely using our first ick on a safety; Maybe even moving up to get the guy we want. We're going to fill that hole Goldson left with the guy we think is most ready to step in a take his place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
4evera9er wrote:

MIght indeed. But we're likely using our first ick on a safety; Maybe even moving up to get the guy we want. We're going to fill that hole Goldson left with the guy we think is most ready to step in a take his place.

I would rather use the 1st pick on the D-line. I think there is better depth at DB and not as much value higher in the draft as there is at DL.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dylan DeSimone ‏@DeSimone80 5m
Maiocco on Nnamdi making the team: I think Asomugha's chances of making the roster are around 50 percent...I'm not sold #49ers

Quote:
Maiocco: I have a difficult time believing [Asomugha] automatically is going to beat out Rogers, Brown and Culliver. #49ers

Quote:
Dylan DeSimone ‏@DeSimone80 14m
@MaioccoCSN on #49ers possibly signing Charles Woodson still: I wouldn't think so.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitner probably saying what had happened was........................ Laughing

Ps: Talking about his twitter being hacked twice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Maiocco on Nnamdi making the team: I think Asomugha's chances of making the roster are around 50 percent...I'm not sold #49ers

Quote:
Maiocco: I have a difficult time believing [Asomugha] automatically is going to beat out Rogers, Brown and Culliver. #49ers

Quote:
Dylan DeSimone ‏@DeSimone80 14m
@MaioccoCSN on #49ers possibly signing Charles Woodson still: I wouldn't think so.

Maiocco states these things just to be on the safe side. He said the same thing about Moss last year. He said that AJ would beat out Moss.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Whitner probably saying what had happened was........................ Laughing

Ps: Talking about his twitter being hacked twice.

Whitner: so I am playing on first and second down because I tackle better but you will play on passing downs because I was the worst S in terms of tds allowed and etc.

Nnamdi: hmm Baalke told me I was going to be the full time starter at SS Razz
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/4/16/4227620/all-22-nnamdi-asomugha-vs-calvin-johnson

I tried telling you guys man, he was not nearly as bad as people are making him out to be. However, end of season I didn't like how he performed. I saw that he allowed nearly half his yards after the catch, and that shouldn't be a problem with the best tackling unit in the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/4/16/4227620/all-22-nnamdi-asomugha-vs-calvin-johnson

I tried telling you guys man, he was not nearly as bad as people are making him out to be. However, end of season I didn't like how he performed. I saw that he allowed nearly half his yards after the catch, and that shouldn't be a problem with the best tackling unit in the game.

I just read that earlier today.. It makes me pretty excited to see what he can do on the field now..

It got me re-pumped about the signing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: