Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13 (Part II): Ravens War Room - Draft Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drd23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Otten
Marc Anthony (Cal CB)
Kenny Tate

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Otten was already taken.

Looks like we're voting on Cunningham and Tate. Those are the only two players with multiple votes. Confused
drd23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Otten was already taken.

Looks like we're voting on Cunningham and Tate. Those are the only two players with multiple votes. Confused

And to make matters harder, 2 people have rated Tate higher and the other 2 Cunningham higher.

Looks like you might have the final say

coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it comes down to me just picking one it would be Tate since he was on all four boards. I'd prefer Cunningham as I think he'd have a much better chance to make the roster as a blocking TE than Tate who's buried at either LB or SS but oh well.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pick has been made. Tate it is. Undrafted free agency starts Monday at 9am EST. Here's the description of it again:

Quote:
UDFA Period

The UDFA period will begin Monday, April 22nd at 9am EST. Each team is allowed to claim 1 player per hour. To claim a player, the GM/AGM (or approved delegate) must use the following format: Team Name claim Player Name, Position, School. For example:

Ohio Carps claim TJ Moe, WR, Missouri

If the timestamp for that claim is 9:01am EST then that team will not be allowed to claim another player until 10:01am EST. Players will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. Also there is no limit to the number of UDFA players that you can claim.

Teams are allowed to revoke their claim as long as it's done within an hour. If a team revokes their bid which means they haven't claimed a player within the last hour then they are free to place a bid on another player immediately.
drd23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we're going to bother with the UDFA section then these would be some of my targets:

TE Justice Cunningham (Zach Sudfield would be my back-up option)
CB Marc Anthony
RB Miguel Maysonnet (DJ Harper 2nd choice)
QB Brad Sorenson
DT Brandon Moore (5-tech)
DT Mister Cobble (NT)

coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I claimed Cunningham as an UDFA. Is there anybody else I should go after? A lot of players have already been taken. I feel like with 9 rookies we're pretty set.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
I claimed Cunningham as an UDFA. Is there anybody else I should go after? A lot of players have already been taken. I feel like with 9 rookies we're pretty set.

I didn't check whose been taken. Is Jake Knott still available? The ILB from Iowa State, teammate of AJ Klein.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

I didn't check whose been taken. Is Jake Knott still available? The ILB from Iowa State, teammate of AJ Klein.

Was taken in the 7th round

coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:

Was taken in the 7th round

Yep, before our pick even.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So just because I'm bored I'll do a comparison between the where we drafted the players we got in FFMD compared to where they went in the real draft.

1 32 Baltimore Ravens - Kevin Minter = Slight reach. Minter went with the 45th overall pick to Arizona.

2 62 Baltimore Ravens - Margus Hunt = Slight value. Hunt went with the 53rd overall pick to Cincinnati.

3 72 Baltimore Ravens - Stedman Bailey = Slight reach. Bailey went with the 92nd overall pick in the 3rd round.

3 94 Baltimore Ravens - T.J. McDonald = Slight value. McDonald went with the 71st overall pick in the 3rd round.

4 130 Baltimore Ravens - Chris Faulk = Big reach. Faulk went undrafted.

5 168 Baltimore Ravens - Michael Buchanan = Big reach. Buchanan went with the 226th overall pick in the 7th round.

6 203 Baltimore Ravens - Ricky Wagner = Good value. Wagner went with the 168th overall pick in the 5th round.

7 247 Baltimore Ravens - Kenny Tate = Very slight reach. Tate went undrafted.

Overall I think we did pretty good. Our first four picks went really close to where we drafted them. In fact if we switched around Bailey and McDonald they almost would have went exactly in the same spot. Faulk and Buchanan were overdrafted but that's probably not a huge surprise to anybody. Especially in Faulk's case since he didn't play last season. Buchanan went lower than I thought he would though. We got Wagner a round ahead of where the Ravens took him in real life. That marks the second straight year our FFMD II team has taken an OL late in the draft that the Ravens in real life took a round or two earlier (Gradkowski last year). Tate went undrafted and hasn't signed with a team yet but he was taken so late in the FFMD II draft it's not a big deal.

Well done team!
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the few years where the Ravens didn't just beat our mock, they destroyed it. Elam and Brown both went before our initial first round pick in FFMD- we had no chance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to: