Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMDII 13: War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
WOW. My internet died and it finally came back on. We have been skipped and can make the pick ny time. Any one know who they want here?

A full hour and no one beat 2 sticks together and came up with a pick in my absence Laughing

And Hypon's favourite safety just went Razz Boyett
Dam and blast respectively. I leave for one day and this whole team falls apart. Gone tomorrow at 9 AM, don't screw it up. Should be here Friday.

I have to wake up early AGAIN to make the pick? Wink
God damnit.

Any thoughts on who we take?
I wuz here this mornin. You skipped the lunch pick. This is your punishment.

My ISP had a maintenance period Laughing

Srsly though, who do we want? anyone?

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Jr911

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E26 and N23 are the last guys I really like. Feel there is pretty good value for the latter one.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the 6th round, value is near irrelevant. K15, K17, K19, O10 O15, B10. Boyett, Catapano, Bass, and Landry Jones coming off the board made me sad.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
This is the 6th round, value is near irrelevant. K15, K17, K19, O10 O15, B10. Boyett, Catapano, Bass, and Landry Jones coming off the board made me sad.

I think K15 is the best of the Ks left, and could play OLB. No one is going to be on in the morning, ugh.

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

I think K15 is the best of the Ks left, and could play OLB. No one is going to be on in the morning, ugh.
work might get pushed back to 11 or even cancelled. I gotta get my phone back and find out, my sister drove off with it and never came back
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I is here. Workz wuz cancel'd Very Happy Which is good, because I was rather unkind to my back yesterday.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

You guys have ten minutes to speak up, otherwise I'm making the pick myself. Please, do not let me make this pick without your input. You may regret my decision
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jr911 wrote:
E26 and N23 are the last guys I really like. Feel there is pretty good value for the latter one.
I refuse to pick either position with decent prospects at actual needs still on the board.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

work might get pushed back to 11 or even cancelled. I gotta get my phone back and find out, my sister drove off with it and never came back
Making write up unless someone says something. Anybody like L22 maybe?
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting pick for K15
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
Posting pick for K15
Or thevillain can post a pick for us on the authority of our GM before I get a chance to finish my write up. I miss one day and all hell breaks loose. NEVER AGAIN. Because I'm spiteful, enjoy your auto pick of Stansly Maponga.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Posting pick for K15
Or thevillain can post a pick for us on the authority of our GM before I get a chance to finish my write up. I miss one day and all hell breaks loose. NEVER AGAIN. Because I'm spiteful, enjoy your auto pick of Stansly Maponga.

You can post your pick. I'll delete mine and update the selection. Just went off the PM, my bad.

Looks like you guys both wanted K15. Not sure who that is or why the GM told me someone else...
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Posting pick for K15

You can post your pick. I'll delete mine and update the selection. Just went off the PM, my bad.

Looks like you guys both wanted K15. Not sure who that is or why the GM told me someone else...
Nah, Burge authorized it, so I'll let it stand
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Posting pick for K15

Sort guys my post meant to say k16 not 15, iPod typo. I hope you are okay with it. I chose to stay up an extra half hour to choose the pick since u guys said none of you would be available. The difference between the 2 guys isn't much so oh well Very Happy haha

Revel8 wrote:

HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Posting pick for K15

Sort guys my post meant to say k16 not 15, iPod typo. I hope you are okay with it. I chose to stay up an extra half hour to choose the pick since u guys said none of you would be available. The difference between the 2 guys isn't much so oh well Very Happy haha
What time you getting back on here Burge? UDFA is going to be serious for us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 35 of 39

Jump to: