Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13 Part II: DA BILLS WAR ROOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Can someone explain this trade to me?

NickChowaniec wrote:
Patriots send:
Pick 91 (3rd Round)
Pick 218 (7th Round)

for

Bills send:
Pick 105 (4th Round)
Pick 143 (5th Round)

Unless I'm missing something the Patriots don't have pick #218, the Eagles do...
From what I was reading, the Patriots were the ones who proposed that trade. NC shoulda double checked the picks to make sure that both teams the the correct picks.

The Patriots do have pick #226. Assuming I didn't mess anything up in the draft order, that would be the 7th round pick that you guys get.

Any issues with that?

That's not an issue for me. I PM'd the Pats GM last night.. still waiting for a response.

The trade was proposed to me, I assumed he knew his own pick selections Rolling Eyes. My mistake for not double checking. Sorry about that.

NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats GM confirmed that 218 should be switch to 226. I have no issue with it being switch. Again, sorry for the confusion.

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Can someone explain this trade to me?

NickChowaniec wrote:
Patriots send:
Pick 91 (3rd Round)
Pick 218 (7th Round)

for

Bills send:
Pick 105 (4th Round)
Pick 143 (5th Round)

Unless I'm missing something the Patriots don't have pick #218, the Eagles do...
From what I was reading, the Patriots were the ones who proposed that trade. NC shoulda double checked the picks to make sure that both teams the the correct picks.

The Patriots do have pick #226. Assuming I didn't mess anything up in the draft order, that would be the 7th round pick that you guys get.

Any issues with that?

That's not an issue for me. I PM'd the Pats GM last night.. still waiting for a response.

The trade was proposed to me, I assumed he knew his own pick selections Rolling Eyes. My mistake for not double checking. Sorry about that.

No worries, I'll fix it. Just respond in the Trade Thread that you agree it's pick 226...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Sorry BBF, I dont think my vote woulda counted lol. While I like Manuel, Barkley would fit our offense a lot better than Manuel. I dont hate the Manuel pick, and if we pick him in the real draft then I will be excited.

I just like Barkley better than EJ.

Well done on the draft so far!

I agree. I like Barkley for our offense, and just overall as a QB, better than Manuel as well, though I'm still happy we got Manuel at such good value.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Sorry BBF, I dont think my vote woulda counted lol. While I like Manuel, Barkley would fit our offense a lot better than Manuel. I dont hate the Manuel pick, and if we pick him in the real draft then I will be excited.

I agree. I like Barkley for our offense, and just overall as a QB, better than Manuel as well, though I'm still happy we got Manuel at such good value.

It was not an easy decision for me. It would have been a tie had Tommy been here to vote..

I'm just glad we moved up because we would have had to decide between Tyler Wilson, Zac Dysert and Tyler Bray. That would have been disappointing.

TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

It was not an easy decision for me. It would have been a tie had Tommy been here to vote..

I'm just glad we moved up because we would have had to decide between Tyler Wilson, Zac Dysert and Tyler Bray. That would have been disappointing.
Tyler Wilson is going to surprise some people, I honestly see him being drafted in the late 2nd/early 3rd come April 25/26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Yep, and I'd take Manuel 100 times out of 100 over all those guys. I know it wasn't easy for you, and with it being so close you had to make a tough decision. You went with who you like, I can't fault you at all for that.
EccentricFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should probably start talking a bit about who to take in 4 hours. I know we mentioned OL, and I'll have to see who's still available there, but there's a couple of other names I'd like to throw out there.

Kyle Juszczyk and Dustin Hopkins are at least worth considering. I haven't really looked over who's left enough for a BPA, but Juszczyk is my early favorite.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EccentricFan wrote:
We should probably start talking a bit about who to take in 4 hours. I know we mentioned OL, and I'll have to see who's still available there, but there's a couple of other names I'd like to throw out there.

Kyle Juszczyk and Dustin Hopkins are at least worth considering. I haven't really looked over who's left enough for a BPA, but Juszczyk is my early favorite.

It's a realistic pick as well. I'll look into offensive linemen after my lunch break.

BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
EccentricFan wrote:

It's a realistic pick as well. I'll look into offensive linemen after my lunch break.

Is it possible we could get him as an UDFA? I'm fine with the pick, just wondering if we could get him later.
EccentricFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
EccentricFan wrote:

Is it possible we could get him as an UDFA? I'm fine with the pick, just wondering if we could get him later.

Since he just got drafted, I'll say no. Laughing

Honestly though, sad to see him go.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EccentricFan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
EccentricFan wrote:

Since he just got drafted, I'll say no. Laughing

Honestly though, sad to see him go.

Laughing Haven't checked over there. Embarassed

'm only half awake. Working graveyards this week and sleeping during the Dat. I'm ok with whoever you guts choose as our pick. I'll be on later tonight.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC Tretter of Cornell is available. Very underrated guard who we took in the last FFMD.

Also a couple TE's, Chris Gragg, and Ryan Otten (i think their both available).

Thoughts?

NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also like Etienne Sabino, OLB from Ohio State. I think he's a diamond in the rough, highly recruited kid.

EccentricFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tretter would be my vote among those options.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: