Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 FFMDII War Room---UDFA right now!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33665
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
ManeLine wrote:
No, I like him too.
okay, if no one else speaks up, he is the pick. I'm shocked he lasted this long really.


at this point, im okay with him. dont love him, but i dont love anyone left , not even sure all who is available anymore. fills a need.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, our draft is over. Gragg was the last pick. Monday at 9 AM the UDFA period starts, so we should get a list going soon.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33665
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guys I like as UDFA (loosely in order of preference):

324
291
329
255
318
483
310
342
370
427
448
529
470
335
412
527
558
482
501
504
580
585
594
628
668
664


Not sure if they are all available, but I assume most of them are.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty good list, I haven't really heard of a few of those guys though.

I'd like to get a few more lists, and remember, it starts tomorrow at 9 AM so it would be ideal to have a good amount of lists by tonight.

My list:
277
452
453
283
684
324
628
296
307
660
415
497
504
361
320
407
192
470
606
471
477
478
479
594
208
302
394
395
291
342
236
287
463
448
451
580
280
571
256
254
243
276
456
212
237
239
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so far 324 is the top guy for our first UDFA based on my and 1King's boards. If you want to post a board please do so, it helps narrow down the choices.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ManeLine


Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Posts: 4853
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

324
387
399
452
427
477
463
439
339
296
291
265
273
231
216
213
283
212
206
367
_________________

Smack

Adopt A Lion - Ryan Broyles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that list ^^^
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Campbell was claimed and 452 is next in line
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19185
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was 261 drafted? He has injury concerns but ridiculous measurable a if he can overcome them.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Was 261 drafted? He has injury concerns but ridiculous measurable a if he can overcome them.
He was drafted, I agree though
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UDFA's so far:

William Campbell, DT
Jahleel Addae, S
Daxton Swanson, CB/S
Brandon Thurmond, DE
Ryan Allen, P
Abry Jones, DT
Phillip Lutzenkirchen, TE
Josh Dworaczyk, OT/OG
Ryan Schraeder, OT
D.J. Monroe, RB/slot/KR
Jordan Campbell, MLB/OLB/DE/ST
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33665
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
UDFA's so far:

William Campbell, DT
Jahleel Addae, S
Daxton Swanson, CB/S
Brandon Thurmond, DE
Ryan Allen, P
Abry Jones, DT
Phillip Lutzenkirchen, TE
Josh Dworaczyk, OT/OG
Ryan Schraeder, OT
D.J. Monroe, RB/slot/KR
Jordan Campbell, MLB/OLB/DE/ST


Nice job so far sir.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
UDFA's so far:

William Campbell, DT
Jahleel Addae, S
Daxton Swanson, CB/S
Brandon Thurmond, DE
Ryan Allen, P
Abry Jones, DT
Phillip Lutzenkirchen, TE
Josh Dworaczyk, OT/OG
Ryan Schraeder, OT
D.J. Monroe, RB/slot/KR
Jordan Campbell, MLB/OLB/DE/ST


Nice job so far sir.
Thanks. That group has a lot of high potential guys and a few guys with very high floors for UDFA's (Dworaczyk, Lutzenkirchen)

We also got Willie Jefferson, DE
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33665
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
1King wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
UDFA's so far:

William Campbell, DT
Jahleel Addae, S
Daxton Swanson, CB/S
Brandon Thurmond, DE
Ryan Allen, P
Abry Jones, DT
Phillip Lutzenkirchen, TE
Josh Dworaczyk, OT/OG
Ryan Schraeder, OT
D.J. Monroe, RB/slot/KR
Jordan Campbell, MLB/OLB/DE/ST


Nice job so far sir.
Thanks. That group has a lot of high potential guys and a few guys with very high floors for UDFA's (Dworaczyk, Lutzenkirchen)

We also got Willie Jefferson, DE


WOOOOOOOOO!

My late round/UDFA DE man crush.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 24242
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Jordan Kovacs now too.

Something interesting too, Jordan Campbell has hit a 89 yard punt before so at worst he could be a punter Laughing
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Eric Ebron



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group