Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD Part II: KC Chiefs War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WaterBear56


Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Posts: 3162
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Sent a trade to the Dolphins who are on the clock.

63(3rd) and 99 (4th)

For

54 (2nd) and 7th (214)


We accept this trade. Would you like to post it in the trade thread?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WaterBear56 wrote:
samsel23 wrote:
Sent a trade to the Dolphins who are on the clock.

63(3rd) and 99 (4th)

For

54 (2nd) and 7th (214)


We accept this trade. Would you like to post it in the trade thread?


Done.

I don't know who's all on right now, but I'm 95% sure you all will approve of who i'm going after.

Wasn't really looking to trade up, but he kept falling.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16940
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade is approved. Feel free to pick...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of positive feedback on the trade up. Hope you all agree Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10909
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we took Jaime Collins. We just took Ansah who while we are projecting to DE, OLB and Tamba successor at least IMO is the back-up plan.

I like Collins, but in general felt we just have too many other areas of need to trade two mid round picks for a rotational player. We need a starter at ILB, possibly FS, and really need depth at TE, OT (Albert on the tag), OG/C, RB and/or FB, and WR.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
So we took Jaime Collins. We just took Ansah who while we are projecting to DE, OLB and Tamba successor at least IMO is the back-up plan.

I like Collins, but in general felt we just have too many other areas of need to trade two mid round picks for a rotational player. We need a starter at ILB, possibly FS, and really need depth at TE, OT (Albert on the tag), OG/C, RB and/or FB, and WR.


We still have quality picks left. I wouldn't have made that offer if we didn't have our 3rd(comp). RB/FB, WR, and TE are guys that would be nice to have, but you have to take the opportunity when a talent like Collins falls.

You don't get excited about these guys in a 1 gap scheme? We already saw the work Tamba put in with Houston, I drool at the thought of him working out with Collins potential.

I see 1 bonafide need left, with a couple role players thrown in the mix.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the trade. I know we have other needs, but just looking at face value, our 3rd and 4th for Jamie Collins and a 7th rounder? Yes please.

We can put our conditional 3rd to good use towards addressing a need.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do like jamie collins and I feel he's a great guy to coach up to replace hali.


A bit of a luxury pick but I really like his potential.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kcstomp63


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 789
Location: Kansas
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OILCHIEFS wrote:
I really do like jamie collins and I feel he's a great guy to coach up to replace hali.


A bit of a luxury pick but I really like his potential.


We pick in 30 minutes. Do you have an idea of where you are going?
_________________

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kcstomp63 wrote:
OILCHIEFS wrote:
I really do like jamie collins and I feel he's a great guy to coach up to replace hali.


A bit of a luxury pick but I really like his potential.


We pick in 30 minutes. Do you have an idea of where you are going?


I have a few guys in mind. Sent ya a PM on our top targets if you want to vote.

Also if you guys want included in on the votes just let me know and I'll PM you around our picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10909
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
kcstomp63 wrote:
OILCHIEFS wrote:
I really do like jamie collins and I feel he's a great guy to coach up to replace hali.


A bit of a luxury pick but I really like his potential.


We pick in 30 minutes. Do you have an idea of where you are going?


I have a few guys in mind. Sent ya a PM on our top targets if you want to vote.

Also if you guys want included in on the votes just let me know and I'll PM you around our picks.

Yeah hit me up. Also, just noticed we took Kevin Reddick with our 3rd, good job.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be looking at S or Oline. I'm going over the list and seeing who is available.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3505
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're free to pick whenever. Let me know if you guys agree with me, or let me know who else you're thinking about. I like Bigs guy in the 6th round!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT Xavier Nixon
OT Jordan Mills

TE Dion Sims
TE Nick Kasa

S Josh Evans
S Tony Jefferson
S JJ Wilcox
S Duke Williams
S Zeke Motta
S Earl Wolff
S Robert Lester

WR Tavarres King
WR Aaron Mellete
WR Josh Boyce
WR Ace Sanders


IOL Khaled Holmes
IOL Alvin Bailey
IOL Hugh Thornton
IOL JC Tretter

QB Mike Glennon
QB Landry Jones
QB Zac Dysert

RB Joseph Randle
RB Andre Ellington
RB Stepfan Taylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10909
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OILCHIEFS wrote:
OT Xavier Nixon
OT Jordan Mills

TE Dion Sims
TE Nick Kasa

S Duke Williams
S Zeke Motta

I'd narrow down to these guys, but honestly would pick none of them, because I'd take Luke Marquardt.

He's the only guy left who legitimately projects to LT, but also has the versatility to play RT. With the uncertainty of Albert, I think we need to look at OT, and getting someone LT capable is not only better value than a RT only guy, but provides insurance in case Stephenson can't hang.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group