Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Most hated 49er
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
straighthate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jose Cortez
Kwame Harris
Brandon Jacobs
Kentwan Balmer
zmspartan82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVQaBd-oDA

I'm really glad he went out how he did, because I always liked him as a person and wanted to root for him, but God he sucked for years. But I forget quickly, and after he did what he did for us the last couple years, I hope he does well in KC.

People mentioned Kwame and Derek Smith, who were pretty bad. I never liked Clements after his taunting incident cost us the Falcons game. Nolan was an awful coach, but he wasn't quite as aggravating to watch as Singletary because he could at least manage a clock.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyle Williams. Solid player, but I don't think he'll ever live down the Giants game in most people's eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmspartan82 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVQaBd-oDA

I'm really glad he went out how he did, because I always liked him as a person and wanted to root for him, but God he sucked for years. But I forget quickly, and after he did what he did for us the last couple years, I hope he does well in KC.

People mentioned Kwame and Derek Smith, who were pretty bad. I never liked Clements after his taunting incident cost us the Falcons game. Nolan was an awful coach, but he wasn't quite as aggravating to watch as Singletary because he could at least manage a clock.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyle Williams. Solid player, but I don't think he'll ever live down the Giants game in most people's eyes.

I think it's harder to hate someone whose fault was to try too much. That's what Kyle did. When he dove to fair catch a punt against the Giants, my heart stopped. Then when he tried to return punts he should have fair caught, it stopped again. I think most people have moved on from that game and forgiven Kyle already.

It's players that didn't even seem to try, who were just outright nuisances to the team... now that's unforgiveable.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
miner49er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roman. When my wife says "well that was stupid" after a play, I know its bad.

I can't hate on Kyle. I was heartbroken but I can only imagine how he must have felt.

Thank You to GridironGreat09 for the sweet sig!
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmmm about quitters the all time quitter and most hated Niner for me is Kevan Barlow.

HM to Zak Keasey for his play, his dreads, and the way he spelled Zak, but really I guess I should hate his parents.

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
ummmmm about quitters the all time quitter and most hated Niner for me is Kevan Barlow.

HM to Zak Keasey for his play, his dreads, and the way he spelled Zak, but really I guess I should hate his parents.
If Barlow didn't quit we would've never known of the gem we all know and love as Frank Gore. I happened to love the Gore pick when we drafted him and called it saying he'd be a gamer for us.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:

I liked keasey. I remember seeing him run down field with his dreads flying. I was little and wished I had his hair. Haha.
They he had those laser eye surgery commercials. Laughing

new sig... sorry alex
Sinatra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Young is my all time fave player so it should be Lawrence Phillips. But, and I don't know how many of you remember the mid 90's, but I absolutely HATED Tyrone Drakeford. Never a 3rd down conversion went unsuccessful by opposing QB's.
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:

I liked keasey. I remember seeing him run down field with his dreads flying. I was little and wished I had his hair. Haha.

describe little? That was like 4 years ago? IU guess im thrown off by the idea that you may be 12?

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:

describe little? That was like 4 years ago? IU guess im thrown off by the idea that you may be 12?

Younger was the correct word. But it had to of been longer than 4 years ago. No way was it only 4.

Edit: he was here from 06-08. So yeah, 4-6 years. Seemed much longer ago
Laughing

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: