Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns trade QB Colt McCoy and 6th to 49ers for 5th and 7th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fres03

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

Dawson was a nice pick up from you guys, you dealt Colt to the Niners on a pretty good deal, why let the off season love between the teams stop now? Any interest in parting with Joe Haden? I know the Niners have at least a sixth rounder they could part with, just sayin...
candyman93

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

Dawson was a nice pick up from you guys, you dealt Colt to the Niners on a pretty good deal, why let the off season love between the teams stop now? Any interest in parting with Joe Haden? I know the Niners have at least a sixth rounder they could part with, just sayin...

I honestly think you guys could go 16-0. I see very few flaws and they could all be fixed via draft. Obviously it rides on the shoulders of Collin and his development.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

I honestly think you guys could go 16-0. I see very few flaws and they could all be fixed via draft. Obviously it rides on the shoulders of Collin and his development.

16-0 is a bit too much. We have to face the Seahawks twice, so we have to stay humble. And we definitively have flaws.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

16-0 is a bit too much. We have to face the Seahawks twice, so we have to stay humble. And we definitively have flaws.

And we struggled against the Rams in a big way last year--both games! Confused
757-NINER

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

Meh, if we had Phil Dawson then, we win both those games. But we are far from a 16-0 team. Hopefully the draft will answer alot of my concerns though.

Meh, if we had Phil Dawson we win those two games. Those losses were more so on Akers than anything else. But we are far from some 16-0 juggernaut. Hopefully the draft will answer alot of my concerns.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

757-NINER wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

Meh, if we had Phil Dawson then, we win both those games. But we are far from a 16-0 team. Hopefully the draft will answer alot of my concerns though.

Meh, if we had Phil Dawson we win those two games. Those losses were more so on Akers than anything else. But we are far from some 16-0 juggernaut. Hopefully the draft will answer alot of my concerns.

No way I am going to let that pass! Sure, Akers didn't make the kicks, but why was he out there in the 1st place?! Because the OFFENSE could not find the end zone. Sure, we can put some blame on Akers, but it also needs to be shared as the O just could not score TDs on the Rams in those games.
757-NINER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post

Last edited by 757-NINER on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
757-NINER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
757-NINER wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Fres03 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Btw

Win the Super Bowl

Kthnxluvbye

No way I am going to let that pass! Sure, Akers didn't make the kicks, but why was he out there in the 1st place?! Because the OFFENSE could not find the end zone. Sure, we can put some blame on Akers, but it also needs to be shared as the O just could not score TDs on the Rams in those games.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But ppl bring up the Rams as if their our kryptonite or something. I think its far from that. We didn't play great against them but if our kicker does his job or if Delaine Walker could catch, nobody is talking about our struggles with the Rams or how they "have our number" or whatever kind of hyperbole you want to use. They deserve credit but we did a awful lot to help them in both of those meetings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: