Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Geno, anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will the Eagles Trade Up for Geno Smith?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author Message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkley or bust.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EagleBlueDon


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 671
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only no, but hell no. Angers me to even see that question brought up.
_________________
Respect is not given, it is earned. --Brian Dawkins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 17798
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade up for him!? Wouldn't even cross my mind. Definitely would be worth considering if he's still around at 4 though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Geno falls to us we should take him. But Id rather not give up a valuable pick to move up when we can just try to get one next year
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Barkley or bust.




Very Happy
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35293
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubtful.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33468
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel jeremiah a former eagles scout from as far back as last year thinks we like ej manuel the best and considering he knows like every dude in our scouting department he's probably right.
_________________
Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
daniel jeremiah a former eagles scout from as far back as last year thinks we like ej manuel the best and considering he knows like every dude in our scouting department he's probably right.
Yeah he was never once convinced that we seriously interested at Geno for #4 (watch him daily on Path to the Draft and follow his Twitter). I trust his word regarding the Eagles, although he never worked with Howie and spent his years here with Reid as the HC. But for the most part, he's very knowledgeable.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33468
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
daniel jeremiah a former eagles scout from as far back as last year thinks we like ej manuel the best and considering he knows like every dude in our scouting department he's probably right.
Yeah he was never once convinced that we seriously interested at Geno for #4 (watch him daily on Path to the Draft and follow his Twitter). I trust his word regarding the Eagles, although he never worked with Howie and spent his years here with Reid as the HC. But for the most part, he's very knowledgeable.



Daniel was our west coast area scout from 2010 to 2012.

Literally last year a year where we took a kid from his area in the second round he worked for the team.
_________________
Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Daniel was our west coast area scout from 2010 to 2012.

Literally last year a year where we took a kid from his area in the second round he worked for the team.
I guess NFL Network mixed the graphics up because it mentioned he was with the Ravens last. But yeah, he knows our organization well.

However, he was quoted as saying that "Andy Reid loves long arms" when suggestion KC wouldn't take Floyd #1 this year. Yet he was with us when we took Graham in the first for 2010. Laughing
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14551
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Geno, if we trade up to #1 for anyone I will hate the Chip Kelly hire even more...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14551
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Daniel was our west coast area scout from 2010 to 2012.

Literally last year a year where we took a kid from his area in the second round he worked for the team.
I guess NFL Network mixed the graphics up because it mentioned he was with the Ravens last. But yeah, he knows our organization well.

However, he was quoted as saying that "Andy Reid loves long arms" when suggestion KC wouldn't take Floyd #1 this year. Yet he was with us when we took Graham in the first for 2010. Laughing


Perhaps since moving to KC he realized longer arms = more food on the buffet lines.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I will hate the Chip Kelly hire even more...
Is that even possible? Laughing
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I will hate the Chip Kelly hire even more...
Is that even possible? Laughing


He'd probably put him on Cowboys level. Nobody gets put on Cowboys level.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14551
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
I will hate the Chip Kelly hire even more...
Is that even possible? Laughing


Yes...yes it is, I'm a Philadelphia sports fan and I'm hispanic. The levels of hate I can conjure up is nothing short of awe inspiring and scary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group