Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Logan Ryan CB Rutgers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spurlock84

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers Reply with quote

Just got done watching some more film on him, i think he might be the best fit for the Lions. I think he could end up being the best CB in this draft, he runs like a horse, and reminds me alot of Leon Hall.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan. Gives up seperation, doesn't attack the WR's hands, doesn't turn his head, looks slow, looks small. Just not a whole lot to like. He isn't afraid to tackle though, but other than that he's not that good.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly disagree, that's not what I saw when I watched film on him. He's an underwhelming athlete, with not a lot of play making ability. He actually reminds me a lot of Bill Bentley.
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's how I rank the corners:

1. Milliner
2. Trufant
3. Rhodes

4. Banks
5. Slay

6. Amerson

After those guys, we can get into Wilson and Ryan. But I grade those couple of guys like I did Bill Bentley, maybe a little higher than Bill.
Rockcity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like him too. I think he will develop nicely as he has at rutgers. if hes sitting there in the 3rd it would be hard for me to pass him by. but im seeing some wrs i like in the 3rd too and that might be a bigger need. but ya i think he will surprise
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockcity wrote:
I like him too. I think he will develop nicely as he has at rutgers. if hes sitting there in the 3rd it would be hard for me to pass him by. but im seeing some wrs i like in the 3rd too and that might be a bigger need. but ya i think he will surprise
I'm praying for Frederick, or a safety like Rambo- I'm also keeping a watch out for John Simon, he had a great pro-day and I like him at RE for our defense.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
I'm praying for Frederick, or a safety like Rambo- I'm also keeping a watch out for John Simon, he had a great pro-day and I like him at RE for our defense.
I doubt Rambo gets out of the 1st. He's the best single high safety but is also one of the best against the run. Forces fumbles too. Only thing holding him back are his "character concerns".

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
I doubt Rambo gets out of the 1st. He's the best single high safety but is also one of the best against the run. Forces fumbles too. Only thing holding him back are his "character concerns".
I'd be shocked if Rambo went in the 1st. I think the best overall safety in this class is Swearinger, he just needs to be coached to play a little more disciplined.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
I'd be shocked if Rambo went in the 1st. I think the best overall safety in this class is Swearinger, he just needs to be coached to play a little more disciplined.
Swearinger is definitely up there, but I think Rambo is just a bit higher.

R.I.P. Stylish
Rockcity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Rockcity wrote:
ya theres alot to like in the 3rd and i cant really justify a cb that isnt more polished but i do think ryan will def be better than bill...i think only only guy you picked that would make it to the 3rd is simon. Frederick will get over drafted im guessing. and rambo makes it out of the 2nd ill be surprised.
NationalChamp06

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st round Safeties are:

Vaccaro TEX

and thats prolly it. some teams could reach for E. Reid LSU and M. Elam FLA and Cyprian from that D2 school

Swearinger and Rambo I feel like are behind these four.

1. Vaccaro
2. Reid
3. Elam
4. Cyprian
5. Swearinger
6. Rambo
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NationalChamp06 wrote:
1st round Safeties are:

Vaccaro TEX

and thats prolly it. some teams could reach for E. Reid LSU and M. Elam FLA and Cyprian from that D2 school

Swearinger and Rambo I feel like are behind these four.

1. Vaccaro
2. Reid
3. Elam
4. Cyprian
5. Swearinger
6. Rambo
What about Reid and Cyprien make you like them over Rambo & Swearinger?

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: