Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEE RAWL's Easter weekend MOCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: DEE RAWL's Easter weekend MOCK Reply with quote

16.) Sheldon Richardson, DT, Mizzou

I think it is very possible Austin and Patterson get take before the 16th pick (so does Warmack) and if that is the case, Richardson will fall and he presents excellent value. Snead also said at one point "You can probably never have enough defensive tackles because if you're gonna chase a QB around all day, the 300-plus pounders tend to get tired".

22.) Keenan Allen, WR, Cal

Not the "explosive playmaker" that Austin or Patterson are, but Allen is the most polished receiver and excellent YAC abilities-- and he is anything but slow. If he would have been on a different team and had better stats, he might have been considered in the top 10.

48.) Kyle Long, G/T, Oregon

Who knows what the future holds for the offensive line. The way I see it, we have one for sure starter and thats Jake Long. Wells is overpaid, old and injury prone as is Dahl. Perhaps Saffold moves to RT, but what if that doesn't work out? And who is the LG? Rok? My point is, don't be surprised if OL is addressed heavily and early in this draft. Long is versatile and provides ton of upside.

80.) David Amerson, S/CB, NCST

With Reid, Cyprien and Elam rising up the boards I feel that Amerson could very well fall to the 80th pick and if so, much like Richardson he is excellent value. Ball hawk FS that is much needed.

112.) Barrett Jones, OL, Bama

I think a lot of teams have questions about Jones, both injury wise and if he will get overpowered in the NFL. Jones in the 4th however again is good value and versatile to play whatever we need.

144.) Marcus Lattimore, RB, SC

I'm not the biggest fan of Lattimore, or should I say the thought of him being selected as he can't seem to stay healthy but again its good value for a 1st round talent to be a 5th round selection.

176.) Sanders Commings, S, UGA

Like Oline, expect safety to perhaps be doubled. We have shown a lot of interest in Commings and he could be the pick in the 5th. It it hard to tell where late round prospects will fall.

208.) Michael Mauti, LB, Penn St.

Theme for the draft: Value-- Mauti in the 7th is tremendous value. Perfect linebacker for run downs.
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too sure about Richardson. The guy is dumb as a rock.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 Faulk wrote:
Not too sure about Richardson. The guy is dumb as a rock.
He'll fit in with some of the guys on the team then Wink

Richardson is a fine pick. The talent is there. I just hope in your mock Tavon Austin and Cordarrelle Patterson was already chosen. Richardson would be a good candidate for best player available after that point.

I have a problem with the Kennan Allen pick but the rest of the mock is too good. Don't think Barrett Jones or Marcus Lattimore will be available at their picks.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw why no love for Keenan?
Brodie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be my favorite draft ive seen in a while. But would rather have Jarvis Jones instead of Sheldon Richardson. Only thing I would change

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's no chance Lattimore lasts until the 5th unless the reports on the knee are very bad. Don't think Jones lasts until the 4th. And I doubt Amerson lasts to the 3rd.

Even if he does, I'm not at all sold on him at FS. He's soft, doesn't tackle well and bites on play-fakes and double moves far too often. He seems like a player who is in the game to make himself look good.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the placement of some of the picks maybe a tad optimistic, but I think back on last year and how many prospects fell a full round or two further than they were projected. I feel its not completely far fetched.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
I understand the placement of some of the picks maybe a tad optimistic, but I think back on last year and how many prospects fell a full round or two further than they were projected. I feel its not completely far fetched.

Completely no? I think Lattimore in the 5th at this stage is extremely optimistic though.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: