Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Talking Trash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Talking Trash Reply with quote

I have plenty of confidence in the Bears winning at least 12 regular season games under coach Trestman's new system. I was watching NFL network which is a channel I like for the most part, but they have their doubts about the Bears new approach as an organization. Let's face it Ulracher who we all love and always will love had been the face of the Chicago Bears since 2000.I wish we could of had enough cap space for him to play another year. Anyway after letting him go which I saw happening before 2013 the Bears are looking to creating a new image in the NFL. As a Bears fan I've been waiting on this change for years. I always use to wish the Bears offence was as exciting as their defense.

Last year Bear fans got to watch something that we have never saw before now. A true elite number one wide receiver playing on our team. Before that we never had a QB better than Cutler. The Bears are moving in the right direction. I really have confidence in Trestman being able to have the team as confident in his system as I am. The media is saying that the locker room wont be great. I feel that statement is untrue. The leaders on the team will be the guys out making the plays. The same guys that have always made plays the Cutler's, Marshall's, Jeffery's, Peppers, Briggs, Tillman's, Jennings's, Bennett's, Bushrod's, and the Forte's of the Bears that love the game will continue to demonstrate their leadership on the team. Trestman is going to bring every ounce of it out of Cutler. As old school as the Bears are being that they are one of the first founding teams of the NFL they are still the most disrespected. This is something that really pisses me off as a Bears fan.

I know its going to bother us Bear fans not seeing Ulracher in the navy and orange Bears. Thing is they are going to be out there playing with a mean chip on their shoulder from people already underrating their team. Media is talking about the Vikes, Pack, Lions and everybody else being better than our Black and Blue division Chicago Bears team.

I mean if that aint reason enough to go out there with a mean and nasty attitude what is. This offence is going to be so dangerous it's going to attack teams from all angles on the field and fast. The ball is going to be out of Cutler's hands and to the receiver faster then jimmy crack corn.

This organization is evolving folks before our eyes. Be prepared be optimistic be confident in your swagger as a Bears fan and be cool
Cool peace.
Walshy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I see divisional fans saying the Bears will go 6-10 I just laugh. I've seen that numerous times.

The guy who made this mock on the Lions forum was the one talking trash. Lol, really?!! You think this is possible? Btw almost every fan on that forum thought this was possible.

Trade down with Carolina, we get their 1st, 2nd and 4th. They trade up for Shariff Floyd.

1 (from Carolina)- Sheldon Richardson, DE/DT, Missouri

2- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State

2 (from Carolina)- DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama

Trade our 3rd and 2014 5th for Denver's 2nd.

2 (from Denver)- Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State

4 (from Panthers)- Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson

4 (comp)- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati

5- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse

6- Matt Sumers-Gavin, OT, California

7- Brandon McGee, CB, Miami

7 (comp)- Reggie Dunn, RB/WR, Utah

Once again.....ha

Adopt-Bear:Jon Bostic Tackles: 56 INT:1 Sack:1
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So much of that is fail, not the least is the fact that Panthers pick before the Bears, LMAO

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Walshy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So much of that is fail, not the least is the fact that Panthers pick before the Bears, LMAO

Uhh this isn't mine. This is his Detroit mock..

Adopt-Bear:Jon Bostic Tackles: 56 INT:1 Sack:1
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I've never understood that point of talking trash about other teams. You know, if we all just say that the Lions, for example, are a trash team and god-awful, we've shot ourselves in the foot. If the Lions suck and we win, big deal. We beat a team that sucks. If we lose, then we look stupid for losing to a team that sucks. It's a no win situation.

To me, trash talking is done by people who are insecure about their own team. They bluster and puff up, trying to convince themselves that their team is truly the better one.

Let the pundits say what they want to. This team is going to be good. Possibly real good. That's enough for me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexasBearsFan wrote:
To be honest, I've never understood that point of talking trash about other teams. You know, if we all just say that the Lions, for example, are a trash team and god-awful, we've shot ourselves in the foot. If the Lions suck and we win, big deal. We beat a team that sucks. If we lose, then we look stupid for losing to a team that sucks. It's a no win situation.

To me, trash talking is done by people who are insecure about their own team. They bluster and puff up, trying to convince themselves that their team is truly the better one.

Let the pundits say what they want to. This team is going to be good. Possibly real good. That's enough for me.
How good I think will be determined by the defense. That is the biggest question mark for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: