Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks trade QB Matt Flynn to Raiders for two late picks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

with that being said tp went 3-3 in the redzone , cp aka "mr. velocity" never did.

matter of fact when's the last time any qb of ours has ever had a 100% redzone game?

This is so dumb. The dumbest pro-Pryor argument there. It was one meaningless game.

That dumb stat you keep referring to has no bearing on him going forward. None.

How are all those Tebow come from behind red zone TDs working for his career now as a starter? Oh right.... he can't pass the ball and it was all meaningless.

+1 Tebows a winner and better QB according to the way Pryor supporters liked to bash Palmer. Only a matter of time before Flynn's the most hated man in Oakland...
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is so dumb. The dumbest pro-Pryor argument there. It was one meaningless game.

How are all those Tebow come from behind red zone TDs working for his career now as a starter? Oh right.... he can't pass the ball and it was all meaningless.

At least Tebow had more than one game to showcase his passing skills...one meaningless game? His first start ever in the NFL in the rain and first real football action in years...you haters are unreal...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

with that being said tp went 3-3 in the redzone , cp aka "mr. velocity" never did.

matter of fact when's the last time any qb of ours has ever had a 100% redzone game?

since when is a rivalry game meaningless? i guess it was a lot of meaningless hitting going on in that game. players looked like they were going at it. go figure.

tp is miles ahead of where tebow was after his first career start.

fwiw tebow had 18 total tds in 11 starts in 2011. imo tp is good for at least 3 total tds a game.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

+1 Tebows a winner and better QB according to the way Pryor supporters liked to bash Palmer. Only a matter of time before Flynn's the most hated man in Oakland...

another under 6 win season and hell yea same with da. i dont have the kinda hope for olsen like some of yall so if he sucks knapp style he will be gone.

green24 wrote:
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

another under 6 win season and hell yea same with da. i dont have the kinda hope for olsen like some of yall so if he sucks knapp style he will be gone.

I don't have much faith in DA or Olsen. But I'm not about to start blaming everything on Flynn if he's put into a crap situation like Palmer was last season. Having the worst OC, the worst rushing attack and one of the worst defenses is a recipe for disaster. Palmer would have had to have an all world season to make last season amount to anything. You don't seem to acknowledge that though...
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

To be fair, Palmer has never really been a good red zone QB... Pryor's ability to run makes him more valuable than you think in red zone situations.

Also, Pryor throws a much better ball than Tebow (yea i know that's not saying much but still). No QB in the NFL throws a ball as bad as Tebow, not even close.

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

I don't have much faith in DA or Olsen. But I'm not about to start blaming everything on Flynn if he's put into a crap situation like Palmer was last season. Having the worst OC, the worst rushing attack and one of the worst defenses is a recipe for disaster. Palmer would have had to have an all world season to make last season amount to anything. You don't seem to acknowledge that though...

when is cp going to be held accountable for his actions. he didnt need to have an all world season but scoring more than 3tds in the first quarter all year would have helped. tp faced the same issues and still made the offensive look somewhat respectable esp in the redzone.

out of all the yards cp passed for none of his targets even made the top 30 in rec yrds.

green24 wrote:
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

It's unfortunate, but you are right. Every mistake Flynn makes will be under scrutiny because fanboys want to see Pryor play.

I already feel for Flynn because the team isn't going to be very good. The defense will struggle some. They will be behind in games and he will have it piled on as being his fault.

NCOUGH and some of these Pryor fanboys will be burying him in preseason. Watch.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

At least Tebow had more than one game to showcase his passing skills...one meaningless game? His first start ever in the NFL in the rain and first real football action in years...you haters are unreal...

I'm not a hater. I'm a realist. I know what an NFL QB looks like when I see one.

And yeah. 1 meaningless game. SD, a team with a lame duck head coach and nothing to play for. Pryor's first start, so no film on him for SD to prepare (not that they needed too).

If memory serves, the Chargers were blowing them out while Pryor labored around 3 and outs and not moving the ball the entire second half. A SD fumble in the redzone got them back in the game. Otherwise, it was a blowout.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

bold = nice answer.
but i dont think pitt's defense was as potent without troy and others. but that was a great game by cp and ive said so before. its just too bad it was a once in a blue moon kind of thing.

But it's still waaaaaay better than SD's defense last year. The same defense Pryor couldn't do jack against until garbage time.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

fwiw teams have tons of tape on cp which is why he is so ineffective and easy to defeat.

honestly yes. besides the back shoulder fade td. cp cant make those 2 other td plays. tp made some nice passes. like i said before he even surprised me. i started to second guess my gut and listen to people like bp and taggy and thought he would just melt under pressure get multiple flags and go 3 and out all day.

about cp being better id say cp is better just because tp hasnt had the game time to show his worth and cp has.

To the bold, he did do just that.... DERP. Pay attention dude. It's not that damn hard. I've shown you time and time and time again that he went 3 and out like 8 out of 12 drives or some crap but all you do is disregard it. I swear you're 13 years old.

Palmer is better b/c he's a better QB. EVERYTHING about his game is better except scrambling. Anyone w/ half a brain and no bias can see that

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

use google look it up.

It's his crutch. It's all he has...

Tebow is such a better passer than Pryor also LOL. That's the sad thing.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

when is cp going to be held accountable for his actions. he didnt need to have an all world season but scoring more than 3tds in the first quarter all year would have helped. tp faced the same issues and still made the offensive look somewhat respectable esp in the redzone.

out of all the yards cp passed for none of his targets even made the top 30 in rec yrds.

People always hold Palmer accountable. You're just too stupid to read and see that. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just calling it how it is. You have the comprehension of a 9 year old. Like I am thoroughly convinced you're that age. You're trolling us hard, good job. You had me literally believing we were the same age. That cannot be true. No way. ESPECIALLY after saying Pryor made the offense look respectable. He went three and out SO MANY TIMES but you dog Palmer for it but say it's "respectable" for Pryor?? Give me a freaking break LOL.

Your last point makes no sense either and is irrelevant. Just another jab at Palmer LOL

PM sig requests.
dmac505

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

out of all the yards cp passed for none of his targets even made the top 30 in rec yrds

People always hold Palmer accountable. You're just too stupid to read and see that. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just calling it how it is. You have the comprehension of a 9 year old. Like I am thoroughly convinced you're that age. You're trolling us hard, good job. You had me literally believing we were the same age. That cannot be true. No way. ESPECIALLY after saying Pryor made the offense look respectable. He went three and out SO MANY TIMES but you dog Palmer for it but say it's "respectable" for Pryor?? Give me a freaking break LOL.

Your last point makes no sense either and is irrelevant. Just another jab at Palmer LOL

hahahah my thoughts exactly... People always say they want their QB to spread the ball around... With none of his WR being in the top 30.. that would mean he spread the ball around

if anything it makes palmer look better not worse Laughing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:

I'm not a hater. I'm a realist. I know what an NFL QB looks like when I see one.

And yeah. 1 meaningless game. SD, a team with a lame duck head coach and nothing to play for. Pryor's first start, so no film on him for SD to prepare (not that they needed too).

If memory serves, the Chargers were blowing them out while Pryor labored around 3 and outs and not moving the ball the entire second half. A SD fumble in the redzone got them back in the game. Otherwise, it was a blowout.

I'll go ahead and do that work since I just got to work and don't feel like doing crap right now. This is for the Pryor fanboys to see so that we can conclude he didn't do nearly as well as you think.

1st drive: 3 and out. 8 total yards
2nd drive: 3 and out. 7 total yards
3rd drive: Hey we scored!!! WOOHOO
4th drive: 3 and out. 3 total yards
5th drive: Halftime came. Could've had points but Pryor didn't know what to do. Essentially though, 3 and out.
6th drive: Couple of first downs then a costly, HUGE INT.
7th drive: 3 and out. 2 total yards
8th drive: 3 and out. 6 total yards. Drive was continued by a running into the kicker penalty. NEW LIFE
9th drive (following the running into the kicker penalty): 3 and out. 6 total yards.

There is every single drive prior to 4th quarter.

TWO DRIVES we got a freaking first down. TWO!!!! 7/9 drives were three and out then garbage time sets in. Don't make the excuses for the drops, rain, whatever. NO EXCUSES. Why do I need to emphasize it? B/c these same excuses could be said for Palmer but they never are w/ the special ones in here.

This clown car can be put to rest now.

That's all I need.....

PM sig requests.

Last edited by JTagg7754 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 49 of 55

Jump to: