Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

If Cornellius "Tank" Carradine falls to us at 19 we got to take him guys a beast and would be great opposite of jpp.. if he's not there werner would as be a great pick or.... manti teo
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
If Cornellius "Tank" Carradine falls to us at 19 we got to take him guys a beast and would be great opposite of jpp.. if he's not there werner would as be a great pick or.... manti teo

Not Te'o in the first. He's a two down LB. Arthur brown if we go LB in first. I think tank would warrant a first round pick if he's healthy. He's working our for teams a few days before the draft so his stock depends on that. If he's healthy he could be the second or third pass rusher off the board. Werner isn't my ideal pick. I think OL, DT, CB, S are all better picks than Werner. It just depends on how the board falls. If Cooper/Richardson/Rhodes/Vacarro are available that might be too tempting
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

Not Te'o in the first. He's a two down LB. Arthur brown if we go LB in first. I think tank would warrant a first round pick if he's healthy. He's working our for teams a few days before the draft so his stock depends on that. If he's healthy he could be the second or third pass rusher off the board. Werner isn't my ideal pick. I think OL, DT, CB, S are all better picks than Werner. It just depends on how the board falls. If Cooper/Richardson/Rhodes/Vacarro are available that might be too tempting

I'm glad u didn't say orgertree.. I wouldn't mind vacarro but there's no eay rhodes falls or Richardson. Werner msy be that top 10 guy that falls to the giants I would not be shocked if we pick him.. I think he can really fit well in our defense
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

I'm glad u didn't say orgertree.. I wouldn't mind vacarro but there's no eay rhodes falls or Richardson. Werner msy be that top 10 guy that falls to the giants I would not be shocked if we pick him.. I think he can really fit well in our defense

I wouldn't say there's "no way" Rhodes falls to us. McShay's latest mock draft has him going in the 20s and the 3rd CB taken (not saying I base my projections based on McShay, just saying there are plenty of needs at the teams ahead of us and there is a chance a few of our potential targets fall to us). Despite being VERY thin at LB, I don't expect us to draft one at 19.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

GMENNATION wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

I wouldn't say there's "no way" Rhodes falls to us. McShay's latest mock draft has him going in the 20s and the 3rd CB taken (not saying I base my projections based on McShay, just saying there are plenty of needs at the teams ahead of us and there is a chance a few of our potential targets fall to us). Despite being VERY thin at LB, I don't expect us to draft one at 19.

I see ur point but the buccaneers really need cb and I don't see him gettin past them. I agree with ur point on the lb crop. But I would not mind manti teo only if werner rhodes richardson and carradine are all gone. We could put teo in the middle. And move herzlick to rolb
dkebones

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please stop making these threads
mattbags2313

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
GMENNATION wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

I see ur point but the buccaneers really need cb and I don't see him gettin past them. I agree with ur point on the lb crop. But I would not mind manti teo only if werner rhodes richardson and carradine are all gone. We could put teo in the middle. And move herzlick to rolb

Mark at ROLB would not work in a 1000 years he would get toasted in the passing game, not to mention he didnt show much at his natural position. No shot we take Teo, Coughlin pretty much said he was not impressed with him. Carradine or Ogleetree
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:

Hop off
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

mattbags2313 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
GMENNATION wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

Mark at ROLB would not work in a 1000 years he would get toasted in the passing game, not to mention he didnt show much at his natural position. No shot we take Teo, Coughlin pretty much said he was not impressed with him. Carradine or Ogleetree

I do see ur points I read an article that said this and you changed my though
minutemancl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:

+1

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
dkebones wrote:

Hop off

Easy now. We have threads for the draft is what he's saying. It makes it easier for people to communicate aboit all prospects and not just look so one dimensional. And if it is one dimensional you are looking at (like tank) replying in these posts makes anyone who posted before get an email and usually results in quicker responses.

Anyway, I see you are newer so welcome to the site

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
fracdaddy14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
dkebones wrote:

Hop off

Easy now. We have threads for the draft is what he's saying. It makes it easier for people to communicate aboit all prospects and not just look so one dimensional. And if it is one dimensional you are looking at (like tank) replying in these posts makes anyone who posted before get an email and usually results in quicker responses.

Anyway, I see you are newer so welcome to the site

Bballbkd1001 made a Draft thread here to discuss Giants draft targets in one place. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=518335

Like was said, I believe that was the point of dkebones comment. Having it all in one thread or so makes it easier to follow and discuuss these things. It has Tank and many others in it too. Hope your enjoying the discussions though, different opinions are a good thing.
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Cornellius "Tank" Carradine at 19 Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
Kodaraw wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:

The bucs an afford to wait on a CB since they have a great safety pair. They need a DE bad. Miami just signed Grimes so that takes them off. It's pretty likely he falls to us I think. Cooper would be a great pickup too. Richardson is less likely to fall but it's possible as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: