Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

6 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1 15 New Orleans LB *Jarvis Jones

Good pick

Quote:
3 13 New Orleans MID/G *Travis Frederick

Bad pick. Doesn't fill a need at all. Look at Brandon Williams, NT Southern Missouri or even Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia here. Preferably Williams but both work as picks here and are going later in the same round

Quote:
4 12 New Orleans OT *Chris Faulk (injured)

Good pick, OT is definitely more of a need.

Quote:
5 11 New Orleans TE Travis Kelce (injured)

Not a bad pick, TE depth is a need, but not huge. Better picks would be a press man CB, S, ILB, deep threat WR, or even another OT like Reid Fragel as our depth at the position is ok with two late round picks, but one is always injury prone, other is project, and another could easily end up inside once Jahri Evan's time is up.

Quote:
6 15 New Orleans RB Theo Riddick

Repeat previous pick. Saints don't need another RB, we already have so many that we can't find enough carries for all of them.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
Quote:

Good pick

Quote:

Bad pick. Doesn't fill a need at all. Look at Brandon Williams, NT Southern Missouri or even Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia here. Preferably Williams but both work as picks here and are going later in the same round

Quote:

Quote:

Not a bad pick, TE depth is a need, but not huge. Better picks would be a press man CB, S, ILB, deep threat WR, or even another OT like Reid Fragel as our depth at the position is ok with two late round picks, but one is always injury prone, other is project, and another could easily end up inside once Jahri Evan's time is up.

Quote:

Repeat previous pick. Saints don't need another RB, we already have so many that we can't find enough carries for all of them.

Thanks man....Had it marked and everything that NO was moving to a 3-4 and still failed to get them a NT.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty bad for Oakland. Barely addressed either line.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

Was talking about that in an earlier post. I think CB is a need and perhaps taking a defensive lineman instead would of changed the draft picks down the road, but not having the second round IMO really forces Oakland to reach in the later rounds to fill the voids.

Personally, I think Oakland's best move would be to lock down a trading partner even if its less the "draft value".
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Jagaurs, your odd numbered round picks are all pretty bad picks. Short in the 2nd is not terrible although there are better options. As for Wilson in the 4th, that is a great pick. As for RB in the 6th, I really don't see it with MJD and Forsett on the team right now.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EccentricFan wrote:
I can see the argument that Buffalo needs to fix the line with the departures of Levitre and Rinehart. Still, with Joeckel and Fisher off the board, I'd rather just take Warmack. You'd plug the hole directly, get a better player even if at a lower need position, and not have to shuffle players out of the positions they spend a year or more playing and learning.

I would have to agree with this, also Dion Jordan would possibly be the pick at 8.

Bills also badly need another WR. IMO more to then LB.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:
Raves wrote:
Quote:

Good pick

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks man....Had it marked and everything that NO was moving to a 3-4 and still failed to get them a NT.

NT isn't a huge need as Hicks is capable of playing both NT and DE, but we need to address the DL as outside of Hicks and Jordan, we have almost no 3-4 DL, Bunkley is ok at NT, but he's not going to do it for us in the long run if Hicks play DE as well.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
For the Jagaurs, your odd numbered round picks are all pretty bad picks. Short in the 2nd is not terrible although there are better options. As for Wilson in the 4th, that is a great pick. As for RB in the 6th, I really don't see it with MJD and Forsett on the team right now.

Thanks for the input. The running back in the 6th was bpa on the board and you guys did produce some low numbers in the running game last season as well as a low time of possession.
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
EccentricFan wrote:
I can see the argument that Buffalo needs to fix the line with the departures of Levitre and Rinehart. Still, with Joeckel and Fisher off the board, I'd rather just take Warmack. You'd plug the hole directly, get a better player even if at a lower need position, and not have to shuffle players out of the positions they spend a year or more playing and learning.

I would have to agree with this, also Dion Jordan would possibly be the pick at 8.

Bills also badly need another WR. IMO more to then LB.

What round would you be looking for receiver? 3rd?
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Was talking about that in an earlier post. I think CB is a need and perhaps taking a defensive lineman instead would of changed the draft picks down the road, but not having the second round IMO really forces Oakland to reach in the later rounds to fill the voids.

Personally, I think Oakland's best move would be to lock down a trading partner even if its less the "draft value".

We're looking at a few CBs in FA right now. Plus drafting a Man CB in the top 3 is a big time mistake since we run more zone now. Horrible value on top of it too. No matter how you slice it, Dee Milliner at 3 is a bad move for us.

Not trying to be a pain or anything, but thats just whats up.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
ny92jefferis wrote:
Raves wrote:
Quote:

Good pick

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

NT isn't a huge need as Hicks is capable of playing both NT and DE, but we need to address the DL as outside of Hicks and Jordan, we have almost no 3-4 DL, Bunkley is ok at NT, but he's not going to do it for us in the long run if Hicks play DE as well.

Some DE/OLB tweener types?
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
ny92jefferis wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

We're looking at a few CBs in FA right now. Plus drafting a Man CB in the top 3 is a big time mistake since we run more zone now. Horrible value on top of it too. No matter how you slice it, Dee Milliner at 3 is a bad move for us.

Not trying to be a pain or anything, but thats just whats up.

Won't argue that, you know your team better than me. Its like I don't want linebacker for my giants in the first unless its Jones.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great first three rounds for the Cards. Would rather have Monte Ball in e fourth. A DT doesn't make much sense but I could live with it, just seems like a waste of a pick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Great first three rounds for the Cards. Would rather have Monte Ball in e fourth. A DT doesn't make much sense but I could live with it, just seems like a waste of a pick

Thanks. I love the big uglies and Barnes is every bit of 369 lbs of ugly. Can't ever have enough on the roster, imo.
Kempes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry man but its pretty awful for Philadelphia.

Ogletree in the second round is a bad pick. Tyler Wilson following him ruined it completely.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: