Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SEVEN ROUNDS with trades, post combine, free agency
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iceman88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: SEVEN ROUNDS with trades, post combine, free agency Reply with quote

Not a terrible draft but you dont give us one of our biggest needs

10. Tennessee (6-10) – Ziggy Ansah, DE

Great pick the only player that is here that we may take over Ziggy is Star but I am comfortable with either player.

9. Tennessee (6-10) -Eric Reid, S

Safety is not a need at this high in the draft anymore for us, we signed Bernard Pollard and George Wilson. With that being said Larry Warford is the obvious choice for us here. We need a starting guard and Warford is the only other guard in this draft who can start right away after Warmack and Cooper.

8. Tennessee (6-10) –Aaron Dobson, WR

I like Dobson and have no problem if you want to keep him there, however we are targeting more of a slot receiver and Markus Wheaton would be a better pick here for us and is a better player in general than Dobson.

35. Tennessee (compensatory) – Travis Kelce, TE

I love this pick, I will be the only Titans fan that thinks we should take a TE in the 3rd. If Kelce is on the board here we cannot pass on him he has too much potential and a combination of Walker and Kelce at TE makes a ton of sense.

10. Tennessee (6-10) - Hugh Thornton, OG

Horrible pick, there are many other players that would be better here. Leon McFadden would be a good pick here we could use a solid player at CB and he could allow Verner to move back to the slot.

9. Tennessee (6-10) –Kayvon Webster, CB

Another horrible pick, Chase Thomas is BPA here and would make sense as a pick. He would give us much needed depth at OLB.

34. Tennessee (compensatory) – Miguel Masonet, RB

We do not need a RB, we have one of the best in the league and we signed Shonn Greene in FA and have Jamie Harper and Darius Reynaud on the roster. Since I did not see him listed anywhere in this draft, give the Titans OL Matt Summers-Gavin, he will give us depth along the line and fits our scheme.

10. Tennessee (6-10) – Joe Vellano, DT

Who? I have heard of him but you know its a bad thing when he is not listed on NFL.com. Depth at DE would make sense, Tourek Williams or Mike Capatano would make sense.

42. Tennessee (compensatory) – Nathan Williams, LB

No thanks, since I didnt see him listed yet give the Titans Cooper Taylor out of Richmond. Developmental safety that could give us depth and help on special teams.

Props to Kempes ^
DistantRam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way the Rams trade up for Vaccaro- we can grab a safety later on. Apart from that, it's an excellent Rams draft.
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First let me say, great job overall. It isn't easy trying to pull off a complete mock draft. Props for that.

On the Giants

"New York Giants: Marcus Trufant, CB, Margus Hunt, DE, Zaviar Gooden, LB, Chris Faulk, OT, Jawan Jamison, RB, David Bass, DE, Marcus Davis, WR, Marquis Jackson, DE"

I'm was ok with Trufant until I saw Cooper went right after them. Giants are looking for an upgrade on the line and Cooper would be an excellent fit at left guard. Ok with Hunt but you loaded us up with DE's. We aren't that bad at DE even with Osi gone and Tuck aging. Would of replaced the other two with Safety and linebacker. My favorite pick was Gooden...give the man a couple years and he should be a solid linebacker. Like the running back just a bit early in the draft IMO.

All in all solid job.
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not even sure where to start detailing how bad the Jaguars draft is. Between reaching for a QB in the first and trading away picks when they are more likely to trade for more picks, I just do not know what you were thinking.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped after trading up to 9 to select Tavon Austin... worst... move... ever.
Kempes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's that bad for the Eagles. Certainly not great but still fills a few gaps.
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Green and Warford picks for the Bills. I am not totally sold on Manuel, or Patton. I am still not sure who I want but at this point I think Nassib would be the guy. I also like D. Rogers, I know he has off field issues, but I like his upside and could be the best WR in this class if he can keep his head on straight.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started off great with the Ansah pick but you went downhill after that. Reid is the 2nd is a reach at this point. He's really not that good and safety isn't really a need after signing Pollard and Wilson. Give us Sylvester Williams to complete the Titans D-Line. Not a fan of Dobson that high and we need to go O-Line with Warford. He completes our O-Line. I like the Kelce pick as it gives us a more polished receiving TE with great potential. Not a fan of the Thornton pick after the redraft of Warford in the 3rd, rather get a CB with McFadden. With the repick of McFadden, no need for another CB, they can get safety help with Duke Williams. With the next 2 picks, no need for a RB and DT with the signing of Greene and repick of Williams in the 2nd. Rather go Omoreggie Uzzi with the 6th comp pick and Bruce Taylor with the 7th round pick.
Nzd07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible for the Vikings. If we were to trade up (very unlikely) we take Star there.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
broadwayjoe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Feedback on Jets Draft Reply with quote

Overall I think you did a good job of filling the jets needs with Quality players and i understand their need to perhaps trade down.

On the flip side i think for the Jets to go all the way down to 23 robs them of the opportunity to grab one of the top OLB's in the draft and of course they would not get the opportunity to go for Austin. That said, all would be ok if the pick was not Barkley. Why go through all the gyrations and then pick him? Value at 23? Perhaps, but they have so many needs that I would suggest an immediate impact player and then get a QB later. Now if they do this and get picks for Revis then perhaps all will fall in line. I guess i am just anti QB for them right now.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Round 7
24. Philadelphia - from Indianapolis* (11-5) – Marcus Cromartie, CB

Indy still has this pick, playing time conditions not met!

So I guess you don't have correct draft order yet!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
Stopped after trading up to 9 to select Tavon Austin... worst... move... ever.

yeah, i was hoping that something later on would make up for it.

but alas...

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
joru1000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed a lot of mocks lately having the Vikings doing some stupid trade for a player who either a) is not a need, or b) does not fit the system. Spielman is too damn awesome of a GM to make such stupid moves. This is a guy who got a 1st rounder, a 7th, and a 2014 4th, for a player who everyone said would only get a 3rd rounder on the market, and who also baited the Cleveland Browns into giving up a bunch of picks to move up one spot for a guy they could've got anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

23, 52, and 102 for Tavon Austin? Good god that's brutal.

Bears draft is great though. I'd love to nab Cooper and Minter.
chris00cm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell your a Bills fan. That Rams/Bills trade is horrible. Who would trade up that high for Kenny Viccaro? Ruins it for me.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: