Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13 Part II: Signup Thread Open

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 15519
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: FFMD 13 Part II: Signup Thread Open Reply with quote

Itís time for the 2nd installment of FFMD. This is the version of FFMD that includes trades, but the overall focus is the draft. There will be no free agency. There will be no salary cap (meaning, we wonít be tracking it). There will be trades, and there will be a full 7-round draft.

Please sign up here: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=518645
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3179
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to be GM if there are no objections Smile
_________________

FFMD: Bills War Room
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 14653
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd like to be GM if there are no objections Smile

Cool with me. I'll put my name in for your AGM or HC.
_________________

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsnydes


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1590
Location: Bethlehem PA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just be a guy that chimes in a little? Give me a title ha.
_________________


TommyC376^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3179
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd like to be GM if there are no objections Smile

Cool with me. I'll put my name in for your AGM or HC.


I was just about to PM you to see if you would like to be AGM if I were given the GM position Laughing
_________________

FFMD: Bills War Room
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14593
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be interesting trying to fill all the holes with six draft picks since the Bills haven't bothered to sign any free agents.
_________________
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 14653
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd like to be GM if there are no objections Smile

Cool with me. I'll put my name in for your AGM or HC.


I was just about to PM you to see if you would like to be AGM if I were given the GM position Laughing




_________________

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3179
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
It should be interesting trying to fill all the holes with six draft picks since the Bills haven't bothered to sign any free agents.


Yea we got our work cut out for us. We have limited trade bait as well. Definitely going to have to draft smart.
_________________

FFMD: Bills War Room
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 14653
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
It should be interesting trying to fill all the holes with six draft picks since the Bills haven't bothered to sign any free agents.


Yea we got our work cut out for us. We have limited trade bait as well. Definitely going to have to draft smart.

Don't worry, I have it all figured out...

All we have to do is trade our 1st round pick to DET for Stafford and Megatron, then trade our 2nd round pick to SF for P. Willis and Aldon Smith. After that we trade our remaining 4 picks for another 2nd rounder, and trade that pick to the Jets for Revis and Mangold, and move Wood to LG...

No sweat...
_________________

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3179
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
It should be interesting trying to fill all the holes with six draft picks since the Bills haven't bothered to sign any free agents.


Yea we got our work cut out for us. We have limited trade bait as well. Definitely going to have to draft smart.

Don't worry, I have it all figured out...

All we have to do is trade our 1st round pick to DET for Stafford and Megatron, then trade our 2nd round pick to SF for P. Willis and Aldon Smith. After that we trade our remaining 4 picks for another 2nd rounder, and trade that pick to the Jets for Revis and Mangold, and move Wood to LG...

No sweat...


It's a wrap. We just won FFMD2.
_________________

FFMD: Bills War Room
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 14653
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
It should be interesting trying to fill all the holes with six draft picks since the Bills haven't bothered to sign any free agents.


Yea we got our work cut out for us. We have limited trade bait as well. Definitely going to have to draft smart.

Don't worry, I have it all figured out...

All we have to do is trade our 1st round pick to DET for Stafford and Megatron, then trade our 2nd round pick to SF for P. Willis and Aldon Smith. After that we trade our remaining 4 picks for another 2nd rounder, and trade that pick to the Jets for Revis and Mangold, and move Wood to LG...

No sweat...


It's a wrap. We just won FFMD2.

We're a hell of a team!
_________________

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group